Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So... I finally decided to try my Zumba Fitness game (Wii).... and I almost killed myself....(update)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:49 PM
  • 4 Replies
No, not really... that was a little dramatic... but I do think I almost dislocated my hip.... All I know is, I twisted my leg the wrong way and I felt my hip pop, followed by a really bad burning sensation and now every time I put weight on my left leg my hip starts burning and hurting really bad.... so I am limping around like I'm crippled. I just hope the pain is gone by morning.... so I can walk to my van and drive to GameStop and give them back the evil Zumba game. LoL j/k... kind of. I might give it another try in a few days... but if I hurt myself again, I give up. LoL. I never realized how out of shape I am! Either that, or I'm just a really bad dancer. Actually, I think it's a little of both!

**I posted about this on my Facebook and one of my friends commented me and this is what she said:

"Well I was gonna ask if that game worked...guess it does if you cant get to the kitchen you will lose weight lol hope you feel better"

LOL

Well... I think I might have actually really injured myself last night! 'Cause I am noticing that the pain is a little better, to where I should be able to walk normal... but I can't. I am still limping (for lack of a better term) and no matter how hard I try to walk straight and take a normal step, I still limp. It's like one of my legs is suddenly longer than the other and it's making me walk funny. Great! Maybe I really did pop something out of place! Anyone else ever have this kind of feeling? It's hard to explain!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:50 PM

LOL I felt the same damn way about Zumba for my Kinect! Holy hell!

JenMarie2007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:41 PM

BUMP!

iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Mar. 31, 2011 at 8:22 PM

go to the chiro...get straightened out:)

i love zumba, but i dont have a wii! it sounds like fun

KnitWit0686
by on Mar. 31, 2011 at 8:26 PM

I can dislocate my hip whenever I want to...and my youngest son kicked me so hard when I was still pregnant with him (2 days before he was born) that he dislocated it...it sounds like you dislocated your hip...sorry to say, you may want to go to your Dr if you can or an urgent care, just so you can get some xrays to be sure that you didn't tear some ligaments.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)