Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it too soon?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:31 PM
  • 6 Replies
I'm getting a new vehicle in September. I want to start looking/test driving now because I'm not 100% certain what vehicle I want. My DH says it's too soon. But I'm so picky I want plenty of time to shop around and pick a vehicle right for me. I know I can't pick the exact vehicle but I can get an idea of what I want. Is it too soon or not?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
crbmom1
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:35 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyFlood
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:36 PM

I wouldn't say too soon to start looking, but you have to remember if you want a brand new car, the 2012's will be out this summer-early fall. Features, body styles, engine sizes, colors, etc. will change, but it's a good idea to get an idea of what you're looking for.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Its not to early! You will at least have an idea in mind when you do decide.

xxlilmomma09
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:24 PM

I think it isn't too soon to start looking, but too soon to begin test driving in my opinion.

CaddyBug
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:33 PM
Its NEVER too early to look...and w/looking now- you might find something else then what you had in mind! I have a 2006 Nissan Altima & LOVE IT! Would have gotten a 2007, but they had 1 on the lot & it was a 'tester' & they couldn't sell it to us b/c the other 2007's weren't out yet! (That was middle of 2006)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jemmy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:39 PM

Quoting xxlilmomma09:

I think it isn't too soon to start looking, but too soon to begin test driving in my opinion.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)