Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ATHIESTS:)......it's a positive post

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:34 PM
  • 18 Replies

They are not bitter and hateful. Not believing in God doesn't mean someone walks around with some huge chip on their shoulder.

I am a Christian btw.

If you are an Athiest, Pagan, Christian, etc, say something that is misunderstood about another religion--or lack of.

Can we just be nice:)

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chaotic_Rayne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Well.... I am apparently offensive ingenerall (religiously speaking) ........ I don't recall getting all that "offensive" recently.... with the exception of a few times of letting a few jerks get to me with thier religious ...... stuff.

tickled_pink09
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:39 PM

Quoting Chaotic_Rayne:

Well.... I am apparently offensive ingenerall (religiously speaking) ........ I don't recall getting all that "offensive" recently.... with the exception of a few times of letting a few jerks get to me with thier religious ...... stuff.

I reccognize you and I have always seen you as nice. You have strong opinions but you are not the type to intentially piss someone off or offend. I haven't been upset by you at all.

ashellbell
Atheist here. Everyone always thinks I'm mad at god. How can I be mad at someone who isn't real to me? Scratches head.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tickled_pink09

I think we can be nice but whether we chose to is another thing:)

tickled_pink09
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Quoting ashellbell:

Atheist here. Everyone always thinks I'm mad at god. How can I be mad at someone who isn't real to me? Scratches head.

good point.

I am a Christian and it sounds like they are putting you in a box.

tickled_pink09
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:41 PM

BUMP!

tickled_pink09
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:41 PM

BUMP!

.Sugaree.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:42 PM
I hate when ppl think pagans must be "devil worshippers", when the devil us a Christian character LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tickled_pink09
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:43 PM

BUMP!

ashellbell
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:44 PM
I think the confusion comes in when we use god to make our points. Some people should realize that *most* atheist were believers at one point, so, bitterness is an emotion we go thru. Some feel tricked or lied to. We didn't choose to be atheist, it just happens.

Quoting tickled_pink09:

Quoting ashellbell:

good point.

I am a Christian and it sounds like they are putting you in a box.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)