Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Things you do with your hubby?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:47 PM
  • 11 Replies

What are some fun/funny things you do with you SO/Hubby? I was just reading a post on here and My hubby came and pushed me (playing around). I told him to leave me alone and he said "No...your a bad ass remember, come do something". So we just got done wrestling lol. He was a wrestler in Highschool...& hes watching wrestling now..so I guess he wanted to wrestle lol. I love him :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeandB
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:49 PM

lol, yeah we wrestle, tickle, chase... all those kid things! haha

bananahammock1
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:49 PM
We have sex, were smartasses to eachother and bust balls every chance we get, we have sex, we play video games together, we watch movies, we have sex, we wrestle eachother, which leads to sex, we eat together and we have sex!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happy.go.lucky
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:52 PM
Lol

Quoting bananahammock1:

We have sex, were smartasses to eachother and bust balls every chance we get, we have sex, we play video games together, we watch movies, we have sex, we wrestle eachother, which leads to sex, we eat together and we have sex!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MinniMoniMommi
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Quoting MeandB:

lol, yeah we wrestle, tickle, chase... all those kid things! haha

Plus we pick and tease, but not in a mean way =D

WickedRayne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:57 PM

lmao! saounds fun.

Quoting bananahammock1:

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
KCallum1629
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:59 PM

awwww....too cute!  my hubby is currently placing mouse traps in the kitchen (i'm in the living room).  Well, he let a few farts go and I heard him and called him out on it.  He responded with , "goddamn mouse! farting in my house" 

ADULT.CONTENT
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Lord my husband and I wrestle and play fight. It's all play, never in a serious matter.

SweetlePea
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:21 PM

Quoting KCallum1629:

awwww....too cute!  my hubby is currently placing mouse traps in the kitchen (i'm in the living room).  Well, he let a few farts go and I heard him and called him out on it.  He responded with , "goddamn mouse! farting in my house" 

LMAO!!! awesome. Sounds like my DH

We wrestle around, poke fun (but in a nice teasing way), we play cards together, tease, watch movies, have water wars, go hiking, watch movies, and have sex a lot.  RAWR;)

in love         toddler boytoddler girl
Jacob and Pamela              Logan                  Kassy
      1-8-05                            6-7-04                 3-13-06                

Buxom.Bride
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:56 PM

LOL @ bananahmmock. We have sex, joke around, tease, bicker, watch movies, exercise, play tennis, play pool, play board games, go driving round the country side, have bible study, cook..... and talk A LOT.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

JT32606
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:58 PM
I walk around with my arms short in my sleeves and pretend to be a trex and he acts like a monkey.... We battle. Winds up in sex and I lose lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)