Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pictures or Suggestions on how to organize stuffed animals?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:50 PM
  • 12 Replies

We are overflowing.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.k.e.l.l.i.e.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:52 PM
Toy hammock
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inspain
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Two piles:

"Keeping" and "Giving Away to Children Less Fortunate Than You, Before Mommy Uses Them to Build a Bonfire"

vboatner
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:54 PM

These are awesome.

Quoting .k.e.l.l.i.e.:

Toy hammock

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:56 PM

Oh yes they are! At my old house I had 2 for the corners. We had just about all of the "special" stuffed animals in them. The rest we gave to charity!

Quoting vboatner:

These are awesome.

Quoting .k.e.l.l.i.e.:

Toy hammock

Spring_Mommy
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:56 PM
I just keep them in a toy box. We also just took a bunch of them to the police station so they can give them to children they come across while on calls. Sorry I'm not much help :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2519
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:58 PM
i would do the toy hammock...i need one right now my girls all have a pile next to their beds that they set up nice then we have a tote in the one closet of the extra...my son doesnt have as many as the girls but in his room i have the changing table now in the closet n use the top for his stuffed animals and the other 2 shevles for toys...he also has a small basket filled with the smaller yankee bears he has, and in one spot he has a yankee bean bag chair with the rest of the big yankee bears on that...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itseebitsee
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Thanks just trying to come up with some options for my kids who don't wish to part with their stuffies and want easy access to them for play time.

djemMama0725

i wish i had an answer lol....my DD collects carebears (and i cant get rid of ANY or she will freak, she knows which ones she has and how many of each bear she has and plays with ALL of them....im not talking a small amount here either, last count was 53) and with my SD moving in this week they have to share a room (shes 13) she doesnt want to bring her friends over to a room full of care bears lol. the care bears on top of all the other stuffies and toys is enough to drive me nuts.

jazzyandpat

I have gotten to the point where I dont buy as many of them any more.. Unless I know my children really like then or want them..

My son only gets them when they are monekys

DD only time if it is ones she really has to have. Meaning one or two a year.

owl0210
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:00 PM

I don't keep stuffed animals I find that they are dust collectors. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)