Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

F*** all of my lame a** friends!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:05 PM
  • 7 Replies
I am so sick of my "friends" ditching out on me. I made plans with my friends(who don't have kids) for them to come over and make sushi and play just dance on the wii on Saturday. We had it all planned out and they didn't show. I called them and they didn't answer. Whatever, I wasn't going to continue trying to get ahold of them, so DH, DD, and I just did our own thing. Well, today one of my friends send me a text and says, "sorry about Saturday, we got invitied to a party and I wanted to get drunk!" My response to her was, "okay! Hope you had fun!" She said she wanted to make plans for this next weekend and I told her no and she said I am being a bitch. I told her that I am just sick of being ditched and her response was....."ditch the kid and we won't ditch you!" That will be the LAST time I talk to her!!! My family comes first ALWAYS!!!!! I need to meet other moms and then this won't be such a issue!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
makelineerror
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Your friend sucks. "Ditch the kid"? Does she want you to leave him on the side of the road or something?
3xangel
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Wow. I agree, drop her quick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandiaubrey
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:15 PM
I guess she wants me to leave her with DH or a sitter. That is fine every once and a while, but I refuse to leave my DD with somebody all the time. Once every few months is more than enough.

Quoting makelineerror:

Your friend sucks. "Ditch the kid"? Does she want you to leave him on the side of the road or something?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Butter331
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:17 PM
That's awful. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kerfuffle
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:21 PM

Thats shit.... they couldn't tell you they decided to get drunk?  throw you an invite to said party (even if you wouldnt have gone... an invite shows they thought of you)?   Thats BS

Xo.LOVES.Xo
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:22 PM

I would share my fair share of words with her and then drop her ass! F-that.

brandiaubrey
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:31 PM
Yeah, I deleted her off of my FB and my contacts in my phone. In order to be my friend you need to respect my DD.

Quoting Xo.LOVES.Xo:

I would share my fair share of words with her and then drop her ass! F-that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)