Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not even breastfeeding and getting nausea and letdown tingling

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

Sooo I'm 28 weeks pregnant. I posted about this a week or so ago but it's getting crazy. I breastfeed my babies and from the time my milk comes in to the time i stop nursing I get hot, nauseated, then get the letdown. well I've been getting it for 2 weeks now and it's not filling my breast {thank heavens} but I'm getting that hot and nausea and then tingles in the boobs. I feel like CRAP! it's one thing to be preggo but this on top? one thing at a time please body! does anyone know if there is anything I can do to stop it? I'll talk to my midwife again but i really feel like crap from this. it's frustrating, my brain is in hyperactive mode i think. I never got this while still preggo with the other kids. just after milk came in

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
strawberryLVR
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:49 PM

bump..anyone???

3earthangels
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:53 PM
I don't know what to tell you hon. Hope it goes away til after birth! Talk to your midwife. The only time bf-ing made me sick was the first few days when it would also cause contractions after my c-sections.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:54 PM

no clue, I just chalked it all up to the pregnancy

michaelabitner
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:11 PM

my let down caused nausea in the first few months of pregnancy, i'm still breastfeeding my daughter and am 28 weeks pregnant as well. but are you even nursing right now? i'd call a lactation consultant and see if she has any advice for you.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:45 PM

You should ask the moms in the 

Breastfeeding Moms and the

Babies

groups!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)