Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How does she know?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:31 PM
  • 12 Replies
I don't get how Celestyn knows, (24 weeks preggo)...But as soon as josh (df) starts to play xbox she wakes up and is crazy kicking and moving... I thought it was a fluke...but its every friggon time! I love it... I'm just confused how she knows, because there is no sound because I normally fall asleep curled up to josh while he plays. I've even gone in the living room or stayed there... And as soon as I get into bed... Within a few minutes theres a party in my tummy...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessed107
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Lol!

Kodysmommy928
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Babies always move more when you are sitting or sleeping because they aren't being soothed by the tummy movements.
DeirdraG.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:34 PM
Its so confusing. I'm loving the movements though...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeirdraG.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:34 PM
I can be sitting... Cleaning... Moving... Any position...

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Babies always move more when you are sitting or sleeping because they aren't being soothed by the tummy movements.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:35 PM

LOL

SarahSue87
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:36 PM

maybe she is trying to let him know NO XBOX WHEN I GET HERE! haha. my husband plays all the time and my dd always bugs him when he does. :)

Laura1427
by ★Honey Badger★ on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:36 PM

Like someone else said, babies tend to get more active as you calm down. The movement is what soothes them and helps them sleep, so when you stop moving *ting* they wake up.

It's sweet.

:-)

ShannaBee
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:39 PM

I love the name you have picked out!

When I was pregnant my DD would always shift to whatever side my DH was on. She is a total daddy's girl!

boy_or_girl
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:40 PM

Maybe you have a certain emotion or feeling when he plays it and the baby is reading your mood. It does happen. LOL

DeirdraG.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Thank you... Its polish... Means heavenly... Its kindof like a female sebastian. Lol

Quoting ShannaBee:

I love the name you have picked out!

When I was pregnant my DD would always shift to whatever side my DH was on. She is a total daddy's girl!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)