Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fu@*ing Bit@h just kicked me out of Mc. Donalds!!! Edit with pic of me and dd. Update in red

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:46 PM
  • 361 Replies

I called corporate. They apologised and offered me two desserts for me and dd. Then I called the owner. She apologised and said that she would have the manager personally apologise to me too. Then the assistant manager called and asked me to come in so he could meet me and give me and dd free lunch. All in all not to bad for being mistaken for a 14yo ;-)

Me and my 11yo dd went to Mc. Donalds today. While we were waiting to to be picked up we decided to play truth or dare.

She dared me to go down the slide with her. (The rules state that parents can play too) Also they`re weren't any kids there either.

While we`re crawling through the tunnel, I hear a voice say, "You need to come down." "You guys can`t be up there." I yell, "Okay." And slide down. When I come out no one is there and dd wants to go in again. I tell her to go ahead, I`ll watch.

While she`s inside, the manager comes back and tells me that we can`t be on the equipment without an adult present. She`s dead serious. I laugh and tell her that I`m 27 years old and that`s my daughter. Then she says, There`s no need for sarcasm, you can leave right now.

I`m still incredulous and ask if she routinly kicks out customers for being sarcastic? At that point my dd comes down the slide. The manager turns to her and says, you and your friend need to leave now!

I`m calling corporate in the morning. I can`t freakin` believe this crap!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paganbaby
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:47 PM

I also didn`t have my Id on me at the time. My purse broke so I left it at home. i didn`t think I`d need it for Mc. Donalds,lol.

I just had some cash on me.

Memigen
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:47 PM

WOW, that's like a slap in the fce as well as a compliment!  What a bitch!

northernmommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:48 PM

lol i'm sorry that is kinda funny. i wish i looked younger than i am but i'm often mistaken for 35-40 and i'm 27

Memigen

Maybe you'll get free golden arch cards, lol. I had a friend get one of those.  It's worth free food or something.

KCallum1629

the silver lining is that you have a youthful appearance that will benefit you greatly later in life (I would LOVE to appear a little younger than my 29 years!) :) 

art.diva

ok...so she thinks you are a teenager then?!  what a nutcase.

egyptian_mommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:49 PM
Lol how ridiculous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paganbaby
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Lmao! That`s what I was thinking!

That and I think she thought dd was older. We`re about the same height and she`s starting to develop.

smh

Quoting Memigen:

WOW, that's like a slap in the fce as well as a compliment!  What a bitch!

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:49 PM
2 moms liked this

lmao wow. take it as a compliment that you look younger than you are? I wonder if you hadn't left would the cops show? that would make for good tv episode of cops...

GoneBad31
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:49 PM

What the...??? LMAO!!!

I would be mad and call corporate also, but I would also take it as a compliment:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)