Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg i dont know what to do!!! im seriously having panic attacks...

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:54 PM
  • 527 Replies
So, where to begin...well, as many know, dh got home from iraq a few weeks ago... Well, they are having reintegration training wednesday and thursday. Its for ALL soldiers and spouses.
As you may also know, dh had an affair with one of the females while they were deployed. The no contact order is still in place, which is great... But here's the problem.

She is gonna be at that training. I have to see her, be in the same damn room as her. Its not an option for me to not go...its not required, of course, but there are a lot of valid points they make in the classes, and dh will nmever remember it all. Our counselor urged me to go, face my fears, etc... I don't want to wimp out...

Well, I'm really nervous. I don't want to be anywhere near her. Dh said he'll be next to me every moment throughout the day, he won't let her near me.... I guess she has expressed interest in beating my ass for "stealing his love".... *psycho bitch*!!!!!

Any words of encouragement would be great... I still have over 24 hours til the training, but I'm still freaking....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lv.42.dy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:55 PM
I wouldn't go...but that's just me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masonmomma
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:56 PM
Good luck! I don't know that I could keep myself from beating HER ass! You did not a damn thing wrong so you go in there with your head held high knowing that she did not win and take over YOUR life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daughterofearth
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:57 PM

he came home to you, right? your obviously still with him ( i wouldn't be) and she is not. just remember that.

MyraEllen
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:58 PM
Ignore her as best you can. She probably wants to get a rise out of you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FL2AK
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:58 PM
When you made the choice to stay you have to take everything that comes with that choice, just as your husband does. If they are in the same career field there will always be the chance of running into her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
art.diva
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:00 PM

That nasty bitch wants to kick your ass?!?  Oh hell no...I will punch her in the teeth for you!

Anyway, I know anything I say won't help much, but just hold your head high because you are the one who still has dignity, you are the one with a clean conscience, you are the one who can still be respected.  Don't let that @#@#% get to you!

kristy0833
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Quoting masonmomma:

Good luck! I don't know that I could keep myself from beating HER ass! You did not a damn thing wrong so you go in there with your head held high knowing that she did not win and take over YOUR life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3earthangels
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:02 PM
Be the bigger person and ignore the hell out of her.

Plus I doubt she'll do anything there if she's got any brain cells.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pink.princess87
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:02 PM
Oh I know she does...she threw it in my face that dh works and supports us..."No man will ever take care of me"...what a load of shit

Quoting MyraEllen:

Ignore her as best you can. She probably wants to get a rise out of you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
futureshock
by Emerald Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:03 PM

You are his WIFE.  Go in there with your head held high.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)