Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just want to talk. :+{ (small ETA)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:17 PM
  • 59 Replies

I am so tired of hurting! I have spondylosis and have been in pain consistently since I was 16. I am 35 now and I just want it to end. Sometimes just sitting and thinking that the rest of my life is going to be the same ;that there is NO end in sight .That there really isn't anything anyone can do....no amount of medicine/surgeries/physical therapy is going to make a difference. Having my hubby treat me like a druggie ( I'm not,the doctors are having to switch the medicines out because your body gets immune after awhile) saying that I just want MORE medicines/not understanding nor caring enough to want to understand that I would give anything for it to NOT be like this.......

To not have the certainty that I will be in a wheelchair in a couple of years. I can't even pick up my youngest any more.....crying mini

Sorry about the pity party,sometimes it just seems like no one   understands.

I haven't been able to bring myself to tell my hubby that I don't think I can work anymore. It hurts too much,and we need my income. It will make our life way harder if I'm not working.  I'm tired of trying to be superwoman and working through everything. Tired of coming home from work in so much pain that I can't see straight...... And I know I'll feel like a failure for "giving up/in" and letting this sickness win ; taking away what little life I have left. And my hubby would never forgive me for having to work more than 1 job if I did give in.  frown mini

What's the difference between a penis and a prick?
A penis is fun, sexy and satisfying... A prick is the guy who owns it.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Satiblue
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:22 PM

my heart goes out to you....

Kendrewana
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:09 AM
I'm so sorry. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CocoBeen
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:10 AM
Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistyBlueMom
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:11 AM

hugs

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:13 AM

Thanks you guys

mommy2two26
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:14 AM

hugs

seffiepoo

I'm so sorry

Amummum

I know the feeling i have beckers muscular dystrophy...  It gets emotional and overwhelming but you can do it...

anikahaynes1
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:15 AM

:(( hugs momma.

GoneBad31
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:16 AM

HUGS!

You are not a druggie! My stepmom has lupus and they have to continuously switch her meds. I know what she would give to never have to take another drug in her life:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)