Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did you know when to stop?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:19 PM
  • 39 Replies

Ok here is the situation....I have 2 beautiful children, DS 3 years old and DD 22 months old! I kinda want another child, but I feel that if I have a 3rd I will have to have a 4th and I dont want 4 children! Sometimes I feel very content with my family but there is feeling inside that I should have another one! 

When did you feel like your done with children?

If you have 3 children and your done, how is it with just 3?

just kinda looking for opinions!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
adri_nevarez
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:20 PM

I was set on having 3, #4 was a little oopsie, but the best oopsie that has ever happened to us =)!

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:20 PM
After I had AJ. My only one. I just knew I didn't want to do it again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cookie-kisses
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:21 PM

I love having 3! I thought 2 girls was the best thing ever, but now I have a lil son! 

livin.ontheedge
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:23 PM

I have two. When I had my first, I thought I'd want like a million, lol. After number 2, yea....I'm so done. the thought of midnight feedings and all the doc. appointments and baby gear makes me cringe. My youngest is almost 4 and starts school in the fall, I just can't wait to go back to work and get out of the house and out from under all the responsibility of very little babies!

scrapinmomma88
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:26 PM

that is kinda how I feel, but the feeling of having another one keeps coming back!! I dont really want to deal with all that newborn stuff.....

Quoting livin.ontheedge:

I have two. When I had my first, I thought I'd want like a million, lol. After number 2, yea....I'm so done. the thought of midnight feedings and all the doc. appointments and baby gear makes me cringe. My youngest is almost 4 and starts school in the fall, I just can't wait to go back to work and get out of the house and out from under all the responsibility of very little babies!

LiesLiesLies
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:26 PM

After I had one.

auntietotty
by Elizabeth on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:28 PM

I wanted 2...a boy and a girl. I had a boy and a girl. I was done.

lol funny how it happened to work out that way!

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Haha I feel the same. People always ask when we are having another. Ummm...never.

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

After I had one.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:28 PM

I just knew I wanted 2. I was the oldest of 3. There was always someone to team up with to go after the other sibling.

Plus after finding out the birth weight on my son (born 3/16) I came very close to telling the doc open me back up and tie my tubes. I don't even want to think of how big a 3rd baby would be.

i.heart.rachel
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:29 PM

Why would you need to have a 4th? I think 3 is the perfect # for us but I never recommend more than 2 for anyone LOL. 2 was easy. 3 is insane. 5 or more would be fun, no middle child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)