Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby names

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:19 PM
  • 32 Replies

We all have baby names we love, wanted to use but never had the chance etc. etc. what are the baby names others have taken, you didn't get to use(due to wrong sex) or that you just love?

Me I used Caleb and Elizabeth

taken from me Hailey Nevaeh, Addison, Anthony.

want to use but may not get to

Everleigh, Adam, Donny, Chase.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamatocaleb
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:25 PM

BUMP!

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:27 PM

I love the name Riley for a girl.  Erin will be my last child and Riley to me was way to over used so I chose Erin.  course now I can't image her being named anything else.  love Paige too.

scrapinmomma88
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:30 PM

I used Parker and Peyton

I want to use 

Connor, Maxim, and Reagan

I never had a name taken from me, my SIL's play that game it gets annoying, I think if you had the baby first u can use what ever name u want

CaddyBug
My daughters name is Caddyson...she was supposed to be Addyson, but hubby didn't like that name & when he shared the possible name w/his bro (over a phone conversation) his bro thought we said 'Caddyson' & well it stuck! We love it & its so unique that we knew it wouldn't be common! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
klockhart
Andrew matthew is my almost 13yo angel in heaven, used Elisabeth Anne, Victoria Erin, Alexandria Grace, and Gabriella Marie. Would like to use annabelle, jonathan, julianna, and leopold. I seem to have a royal streak, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamatocaleb
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:32 PM

cute names very royal I'd say

Quoting klockhart:

Andrew matthew is my almost 13yo angel in heaven, used Elisabeth Anne, Victoria Erin, Alexandria Grace, and Gabriella Marie. Would like to use annabelle, jonathan, julianna, and leopold. I seem to have a royal streak, lol

mamatocaleb
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:33 PM

Hee hee I say names were taken from me because I literally ended up naming 2 peoples kids because i was having an issue with geting pregnant and those were the names I loved so much. So yeah they were taken or rather given up.

Quoting scrapinmomma88:

I used Parker and Peyton

I want to use 

Connor, Maxim, and Reagan

I never had a name taken from me, my SIL's play that game it gets annoying, I think if you had the baby first u can use what ever name u want

acts_mommy_1607

Taken:

Mackenzie

Autman Skye

Aiden

Sean

Wanna use but probably will never:

Orion

Chance

Joshua

Kylin

Addison

Anna Rose

Names i used;

Andrew Connor

and

Ma'Kiya Roseann

toddler boyAndrew Connor 1/6/07angel miniMa'Kiya Rose lost at 16 weeks

ryliesmommy0717

i love the name blaire. we would of named our dd blaire but we couldnt figure out a middle name, so then we thought about jasmine rylie but we changed it around for a certain reason. if we had a boy his name would of been levi aiden. i still want another baby but a boy this time because i love that boy name or blake. :)

MamaBear2cubs
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:34 PM

Kiernan for a girl and Dartanian for a boy, both vetoed lmao.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)