Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Giving away this hairbow

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:39 PM
  • 6 Replies

It's rough. Bad rough lol. It was the first I ever made. The little girl in the picture, her mom wants the bow. But since it was a practice one I'm kind of embarassed to let her wear it anywhere lol. Would you give it away if it was you who made it?

We've begun to raise daughters more like sons, but few have the courage to raise our sons more like our daughters.

~Gloria Steinem

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mybabyapples
by Purple People Eater on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:40 PM

If her mom wants it why not?

collegemama2one
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:41 PM

the angle is odd but it looks cute. If my DD would wear it then yes I would buy it.

3gals
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:41 PM

If she wants it, let her have it. My first few quilts I made were terrible....and I gave them away.

ModernMoonlight
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:43 PM

I'll give her this one, I guess, and a few others. That way she can compare and maybe see how weird it looks lol. I like the idea, but I made it wrong.

ADULT.CONTENT
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:43 PM

Quoting mybabyapples:

If her mom wants it why not?

ModernMoonlight
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:48 PM

Yeah, I was taking a picture of the bow and she starting laughing so I tried to take a picture of that instead lol I got distracted. Look how cute she is :p I couldn't help but get her little face in it.

Quoting collegemama2one:

the angle is odd but it looks cute. If my DD would wear it then yes I would buy it.

We've begun to raise daughters more like sons, but few have the courage to raise our sons more like our daughters.

~Gloria Steinem

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)