Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kinder + Sex

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:55 PM
  • 8 Replies

My dd is in Kindergarten this year.  I have gotten close to the teacher, and we chit chat alot.  I go help out in class when needed.  I know all of the kids, and love each and every one of them.  But some of them, I don't like.  I know that sounds bad, but some kids are just brats.  So, anyway, I got to school last Wed. and my dd's teacher told me that dd had a new friend.  A set of twins started that day, and dd and the little boy are "best friends."  I was fine with it because I know it sucks to start school in the middle of the year.  Well, until Wed night when my dd tells me that "R" (girl twin) was kissing "J" (little boy in their class) with her tongue on the playground in the tire.  OMG!  Seriously?  They are 5.  Well, I let teacher know on Thursday and she was disturbed.  Then she told me that "C" (little girl in class) told "T" (little boy) that he had a sexy body.  I already know that all this is is parents not doing their job, but why should other parents neglect have to take my child's innocence?!?!?!  I am absolutely sick.  My dd was sitting by the little boy in class, but today when he kept "making sexual gestures," then stabbed a little boy with a pencil, I asked that she be moved.  And yes, he was sent to the office for this, but principal was busy and they said after he got done with whatever it was, then they would be called in to talk about what happened.  And of course, they were never called.  Flipping unbelievable.  Sex ed in Kindergarten????

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
texasmami86
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:18 AM
Wow !!! Now Im afraid for DD to start school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Damali0812
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 2:24 AM

I hope their parents and CPS were called because obviously there is something wrong in that home. My DD went through this in pre school. It was a single mother with her one son, who kept walking in on my child and looking at her going to the bathroom and he showed his "tail" to her. He did this to a few of the girls and I had to complain to the teacher and the pronciple as well. I am the one who got the rule put in that even though its a co ed bathroom girls and boys are not allowed to go to the bathroom at the same time. If a girl is in the bathroom then the boys must wait outside for the girls to leave and vise versa. This mother was contacted and CPS got involved. She was shipped back stateside cause yes there was something going on at home for this. My DD at 4 yrs old lost her innocence that year and it broke my heart. She is now 9 yrs old and has aged beyond her years in knowledge of this subject. 

The school nurse did go in and do a mini "sex ed" class each day for a week because of this.

jmz0707
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 2:30 AM

Woooooow. I don't even know what to say.....

3gr8tKids
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 2:33 AM

WOW something extremely wrong with that picture.

Sounds like possible abuse going on.

lilmami316
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 2:34 AM

Quoting texasmami86:

ditto

sometimesitis
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:26 PM

I'm so sorry.  I don't mean to terrify y'all about your kids starting school.  I didn't have this issue with my ds, except for a note last year (a little girl wrote the word sex on a note and gave it to DS.  Parents were called, never happened again).  DD didn't have an issue last year in pre-school.  This has just gotten out of hand for Kindergarten this year.  My ds is in 1st and has not had this issue!

ssheilasmommy
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Quoting texasmami86:

mna_823
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:30 PM

this scares me.....now i don't want DD to start school....and I have a few years before that happens

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)