Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

things to do before I'm 30

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:18 AM
  • 2 Replies

In January I turn 30 yrs old.  I decided that this year I was going to accomplish a few things just for me. I want to make turning 30 as fun as I can. I thought the best thing to do to kick off my newest decade in life would be to be a hot, fit mama. So I am working on loosing 65 lbs.  I WILL get this done by my birthday. I work out 5-6 days a week for 45 minutes a day and I keep track of my calories via sparkpeople online. That is a great weight loss site by the way!  I am also writing part one in a 3 novel series.  I WILL have the first book complete by my birthday and ready to start the road to publication.  I am 69 pages in and have the entire thing outlined so all I need to do now is write the rest.  I am aiming for a total of 400 pages or so.  So its getting there.  What are some special things you'd like to do before 30, or before 40 or whatever?

Everyone who supported slavery was free.  Everyone who supports abortion was born.  That, my friends, is how oppression works.  -Anonymous

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
norahsmommy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:18 AM

BUMP!

alyssas-mommy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:20 AM

go to HI lol i tell my dh that every birthday  so i have 4 yrs to make it there

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)