Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats weird about you?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:40 AM
  • 13 Replies
Like something weird you do,
Me I can't close my eyes in the shower because I'm scared if I do then when I open them the water will be blood or snakes will come out the drain lol I guess I watched to many lame horror movies as a kid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bananahammock1
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:43 AM
Wow! Thats extreme. lol. Idk, i guess that i rearrange every number that i see in my head, make equations.. That sort of thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCG83
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:43 AM
I can only eat string cheese two at a time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christina1020
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:44 AM
Are you a mathematician?

Quoting bananahammock1:

Wow! Thats extreme. lol. Idk, i guess that i rearrange every number that i see in my head, make equations.. That sort of thing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christina1020
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:46 AM
I also can't stand when things are not straight like hedges or if I'm making break I get distracted by the flower I have to use a card or something to make it straight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:46 AM

Lol a few things. I don't like cats but I love looking at pics and videos of them. Ummm it's more I just can't think right more lol.

bananahammock1
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:47 AM
Nope.. I could be but im a SAHM instead. lol

Quoting Christina1020:

Are you a mathematician?

Quoting bananahammock1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whoreallycares
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:48 AM

I can take any normal moment and my brain will twist it into something bad like normal play with my son, and seeing him falling, or stabing himself with a item, or tripping and going right into something sharp. And I do this with everything.

this is why i'm weird and I seem emotional dead lol.

CannonMom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:49 AM
I HATE cooking bacon & eggs, its so messy & greasy by the time I've cooked it I won't even eat it cause I'm so irritated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christina1020
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:51 AM
Haha that ones funny

Quoting CannonMom:

I HATE cooking bacon & eggs, its so messy & greasy by the time I've cooked it I won't even eat it cause I'm so irritated.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:55 AM
i imagine bad things as newspaper headlines. "young couple killed in crash". it freaks me out but my mind races and i cat turn it off. when my husband speeds i say it out loud too and he always slows down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)