Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mother of 5 goes missing; car found.

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:34 AM
  • 14 Replies

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/12/car-belonging-to-wazineh-suleiman-missing-mother-of-5-found-ab/

CHEROKEE COUNTY, Ga. -- Law enforcement authorities in Cherokee County have located the vehicle of missing woman Wazineh Suleiman. The gray 2004 Nissan Armada was found abandoned this morning in Cherokee County.

Suleiman's car was left at a vacant business off Interstate 75, Sgt. Jonathan Rogers of the Bartow County Sheriff's Office said, and has been towed back to the Sheriff's Office. Investigators plan to search the vehicle and process it for clues as to her disappearance or whereabouts.

The car was found off exit 277 of Highway 92, just over the county line, at what had been a real estate business.

No evidence at this time points to foul play, but authorities are concerned for Suleiman's safety, Rogers said. Her husband, Abed Suleiman, reported her missing at about 10:40 p.m. Friday.

He said the mother of five left her Law Road home about 9 p.m. Friday to rent a movie and has not been seen since.

Although Abed Suleiman told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that the woman never rented a movie from Redbox, Rogers said investigators are still working with Walmart to get surveillance footage.

Wazineh Suleiman is described as a Middle Eastern woman, about 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighing 130 pounds with brown hair (which usually would be covered) and hazel eyes.

Anyone with information about Suleiman and her whereabouts is asked to contact the Sheriff's Office's Criminal Investigations Division at 770-382-5050, ext. 6032.
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mackQuin
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:36 AM

watching the segment on GMA this morning--i think the husband did it or knows what happened.

Aamy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:37 AM
Wow I have a friend that a cop in that county. Hope they find her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mackQuin
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:38 AM

she wears the scarf that muslim women wear. they released a picture with her without it and with her wearing it.

Justine1123
by Justine on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:38 AM
I don't have cable so I don't know slot about it why do you think that.

Quoting mackQuin:

watching the segment on GMA this morning--i think the husband did it or knows what happened.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myangelnevaeh
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:38 AM

there was also another mother who let her 10 yr old out of the car and then drove into the hudson with 3 other children in the car with her.

polkadot80
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:39 AM

this is in the town i live in actually.  i do not know the family at al, but the story does not add up.  i think the husband did something to her, its weird!

.kk.
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:39 AM

:(

mackQuin
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:40 AM

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting mackQuin:

something doesn't seem right with him.

even the guy who is hosting GMA right now said to the police officer something didn't seem right with him.

SunShineMoMM
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:40 AM

its all over the news here, in ne georgia

Justine1123
by Justine on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:42 AM
Hmm wish I knew more about it reasons like this is why I hate not having cable.

Quoting mackQuin:

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting mackQuin:

something doesn't seem right with him.

even the guy who is hosting GMA right now said to the police officer something didn't seem right with him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)