Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy "Friends" you try to avoid????

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:35 AM
  • 29 Replies

I am talking borderline stalkerish. Do you attract these people like a magnet? I do! WTH?? I think I am too nice. I just got a new one today. How do you tell someone you don't want to be friends with them? This is madness! LOL

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ErikaRobin
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:36 AM

You.

Oh, wait.  I mean...

Did I type that out loud? 

*giggle*

sillytime
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:38 AM

Yes Yes I know, but you are the only one I stalk. and apparently you like it :0) LOL

Quoting ErikaRobin:

You.

Oh, wait.  I mean...

Did I type that out loud? 

*giggle*

sillytime
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:40 AM

BUMP!

Mom2torandis
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:42 AM

DH says I have the same problem you're having.  I have learned 2 very valuable lessons, avoid and evade.  When they call either don't answer or tell them you're busy and can't talk.  When they want to set up play dates or whatever tell them you can't because your busy.  So far it has worked, I have one that doesn't bother with me at all anymore and one that is slowly getting the hint.

SunShineMoMM
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:42 AM

This is my husbands "friend" ughh. i hate him. He gets soo pissed when my husband talks about his buddys in the marine corps, and has even called my husband numerous times when he knows my husband is hanging out with someone else.

sillytime
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:44 AM

BUMP!

liveforever
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:46 AM

i have one. i missed her call, then forgot to call her back. the next day my phone was blowing up with "are you mad at me" texts. WOW!

lucky for me i moved an hour away and things calmed down a lot

sillytime
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:58 AM

lol my first one moved 4 hours away and I still get calls!

sillytime
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:03 AM

BUMP!

mousesmommy81
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:04 AM
That is totally my next door neighbor!!! If I don't reply to her texts she freaks out. Telling me "if you are mad at me for something then just take my number out of your phone. I don't need this!" my reply to her was, " what the hell is your problem? I'm at the ER with the baby And don't have reception!! But if you want me to take your number out I will!!" she text me back being all nice

Quoting liveforever:

i have one. i missed her call, then forgot to call her back. the next day my phone was blowing up with "are you mad at me" texts. WOW!

lucky for me i moved an hour away and things calmed down a lot

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)