Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why didn't you just kill yourself?!?!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:03 AM
  • 25 Replies

WHY?  Why do some people have to kill others and ESPECIALLY innocent little babies?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-drives-minivan-hudson-river-killing-kids/story?id=13362690

New York Mother Drives Minivan Into Hudson River, Killing 3 Kids and Self

Surviving Son Was Let Out of Vehicle Shortly Before it Plunged Into the River, Police Said

A New York woman and her three children died after their minivan plunged into the Hudson River in Newburgh, N.Y., Tuesday night after a domestic dispute, authorities said.

Divers found the woman's body and her children -- a 5-year-old boy, 2-year-old boy and an 11-month-old girl -- in the submerged van 25 yards offshore from a boat ramp in Newburgh, 60 miles north of New York City.

Another child, a 10-year-old boy was let out of the van before it plunged into the river, authorities said.

The boy alerted authorities at a nearby firehouse and told them what happened, the Associated Press reported.

"It's a horrible sight, all of them in the car," Newburgh Police Chief Michael Ferrara told the Times Herald-Record newspaper.

Ferrara told the Times Herald-Record that fatal incident might be connected to domestic dispute call earlier in the evening.

When police arrived at the home of dispute call, no one responded, the newspaper reported.

About 10 minutes later, the 10-year-old boy appeared at the fire station.

Authorities have not released the identities of the woman or her children.

A news conference is scheduled for later this morning.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink_Sunshine
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:04 AM

Tell me this isn't like the 4 or 5th time a Mom has done this to her Children.That is absolutely horrible.

stellarmom1
That is so sick! I just don't understand!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bethanysmom1007

I hate people like that.....they don't deserve to be called a "mother".  I hope she burns in hell with the rest of them!!!

stacy1403
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:05 AM

people like this are selfish...i hope she burns in hell...them poor babies

Harris06
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:07 AM

That is terrible!! I wonder if that boy didn't have the same father as the other 3 and that is why she let him out...because it "wouldn't hurt" the father as much as his biological kids. Does that make sense? I am just thinking that if there was a domestic dispute and she took off and did this, if it was to "hurt" the husband/father.

.thickie.thick.
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:18 AM

horrible

ShawnaH2005
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:20 AM

This is heartbreaking, them poor babies.

futuremilf831
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:24 AM
I am crying. The little voices in the backseat crying for their mommy. I don't know, but it breaks me down when I hear stories of mothers that kill their children. All I want to know is why?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCG83
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:24 AM
=[
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Behindthelense
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:25 AM

So horrible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)