Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IF YOU ARE GOING TO KILL YOUR CHILDREN... IF YOU ARE THAT LOST, CONFUSED, AND DESPONDENT

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:33 AM
  • 42 Replies

Then let me know. I swear to you that I will do something to help you!

Mother Drives Minivan Into Hudson, Kills Herself, 3 Children

April 13, 2011 12:58 AM

Newburgh tragedy

This was the scene on Tuesday night, April 12, 2011, in Newburgh, N.Y., where police and firefighters pulled a minivan containing the bodies of a mother and three small children out of the Hudson River. (Photo: CBS 2)

NEWBURGH, N.Y. (CBSNewYork/AP) — A woman who had just been involved in a domestic dispute loaded her four children into a minivan Tuesday night before letting one out and driving the rest of them into the Hudson River, firefighters said. The woman and three young children, ages 5, 2 and 11 months, were killed.

The 10-year-old boy who had been let out of the minivan ran to a nearby fire station and alerted firefighters, Chief Michael Vatter said. The boy told firefighters his mother had driven off a boat ramp in Newburgh, about 60 miles north of New York City, and into the murky water of the river, which runs between New York and New Jersey, Vatter said.

Firefighters and police officers responded with boats. Divers searched for the minivan for about an hour before finding it submerged in 10 feet of water about 25 yards offshore. They used a heavy-duty tow truck to pull it up the boat ramp and onto land.

Everyone inside was dead, Vatter said.

The woman lived about six blocks from where she and her children perished, he said.

The domestic altercation occurred about 10 minutes before the woman drove into the river, said Vatter, who didn’t have any more information on it.

Please stay with CBSNewYork.com throughout the day on Wednesday for more on this developing story.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04/13/mother-drives-minivan-into-hudson-kills-herself-3-children/

And this is why I believe in God. Because she is dead. I hope she gets the worst punishment that God can dole out. Sick bitch.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:47 AM

horrible

Mommy2LnJ
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:48 AM
This is just terrible. I live about 20 mins from there and it's just so sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockinmomto2
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:48 AM

I don't understand that. Kill yourself, sure. Do whatever you want to yourself. But your poor innocent children? That's just fucked up.

A.Perry
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:49 AM

So sad!

WardosWifey
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:50 AM

I would love to know where the hell your mindset is at that you go and drive yourself and children into a river to your deaths.  What was going through this woman's mind?  I don't feel bad for her one bit, but I do feel terrible about those poor children, especially the 1 she let out of the car.  :(

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:50 AM

I'm so pissed at her. Why let the ten year old go?

Why is he more special or more hated by her? I don't understand how she could drive into the Hudson River with the other three but I'm baffled by the level of cruelty she showed the ten year old by turning him loose.

He's never going to get over this.

I truly hope God has some kind of special torturous horror in store for her.

Quoting Mommy2LnJ:

This is just terrible. I live about 20 mins from there and it's just so sad.

CANDYLC
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Very sad!!sad

futuremilf831
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:52 AM
She is going straight to hell. Wearing clothes that have been doused with gasoline. But heaven just gained 3 little angels.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andrea515
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:52 AM

That's sad !!!!

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:52 AM

My sentiments exactly. I'll take them! Any number of us would take the kids

the cops would

the fire dept

the hospital.

God don't do this though!

Quoting rockinmomto2:

I don't understand that. Kill yourself, sure. Do whatever you want to yourself. But your poor innocent children? That's just fucked up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)