Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you were pregnant did you .....

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:42 AM
  • 26 Replies

Have any vivid dreams of what the sex of your baby was ? I don't remember having anything like that with my other kids , but last night I had such a real feeling dream . I was at my ultrasound and the tech told me I was having a girl ...I was so happy and excited . I woke up and it felt so real ..lol . I go for my ultrasound in  less than 2 weeks to find out gender . We have 1 girl and 3 boys and we know this for sure will be our last baby . We would LOVE to give our daughter a little sister and because of that I am kind of hoping for a girl . I will love another little boy just as much though ...I just have this overwhelming feeling that my baby is a girl ,but was just wondering what everyone else thinks ? Do you think i am just feeling like that and having these dreams because I want a girl so bad or because maybe I really am carrying a girl ? Anyone experience anything like that ?

CafeMom Tickers

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my_three_sons
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:50 AM

Sure did!!  Had that dream over and over again with my 2nd....dreamt it was a girl, I even went out and bought girl clothes....than with my 3rd, I was POSITIVE it was a girl...once again, picked out girl things...was sooo excited to be having a girl.....

Check my screen name......no girls for me!!

LoveMyBlessings
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:56 AM

I did dream that I was having a son with my first. And I did. With my other kids, I did not have any specific dreams about the sex, it went back and forth.

MamaCass1219
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:21 PM

LOL - awww will you guys have more kids ? Maybe you will finally get that girl :)

Quoting my_three_sons:

Sure did!!  Had that dream over and over again with my 2nd....dreamt it was a girl, I even went out and bought girl clothes....than with my 3rd, I was POSITIVE it was a girl...once again, picked out girl things...was sooo excited to be having a girl.....

Check my screen name......no girls for me!!

CafeMom Tickers

sunkst
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:22 PM

I had dreams that I had a boy, then dreams I had a girl.  I had a girl. 

MamaCass1219
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:38 PM

Bump !!

CafeMom Tickers

momma-flynn
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:39 PM

I never had dreams about what she was, but I could just feel it. I also had a craving for pink food & clothes. It was wierd lol. 

MamaCass1219
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:32 PM

LOL - That is weird :)

Quoting momma-flynn:

I never had dreams about what she was, but I could just feel it. I also had a craving for pink food & clothes. It was wierd lol. 

CafeMom Tickers

emeraldangel20
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:32 PM

i'm still pregnant but i dreamed of a girl and i'm having a girl lol

C8linVilla
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:34 PM

No and i wish i did. I have vivid dreams when prego but never about gender.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:41 PM
Yes! I dreamt every night that DS was a girl and that I had already given birth. It was always a shock to wake up still pregnant. Once I know he was a boy, the dreams stopped.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)