Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a bag for going to the Playground/Park?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:59 AM
  • 22 Replies

DH is convinced that I am the only person that has 2 bags of stuff that we take with us to the playground.  We call them our "lets make new friends" bags.  Ans we always share with anyone that wants to play.

This is what they contain:
4 big jugs of bubble mix plus wands of all shapes and sizes
2 Frisbees (Spider man and Dora)
6 Nerf guns with ammo
1 kickball
2 wiffle ball bats and about a dozen wiffle balls
4 kites (Spider man, Optimus Prime, Dora and Hello Kitty)
Sunscreen
Bug spray
An old sheet for laying in the grass

Do you have a bag(s) that you take to the playground?
What's in it?

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tat2ma0825
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:00 AM
No, but that sounds like a decent idea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Quoting Tat2ma0825:

We might have to try it. =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? 

"Oppression of spirit is not on the public school curriculum. Rather, it's a noxious by-product produced while stewing schooling in a pot w/ unions, administrators, multi-billion dollar budgets, state education departments, and school boards, then letting politicians control the heat." Linda Dobson

"When you want to teach children to think, you begin by treating them seriously when they are little, giving them responsibilities, talking to them candidly, providing privacy and solitude for them, and making them readers and thinkers of significant thoughts from the beginning. That's *if* you want to teach them to think." ~ Bertrand Russell

Phenomemom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Nope. I drag three kids around at the park...no way I could lug around two bags as well.

2lilboysmommyR
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Nothing. We have a park about 20 steps from our house. So we just go back in for what we need lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockinmomto2
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:04 AM

No, I don't. But that sounds like a really good idea!

Mom2torandis
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:05 AM

Quoting Tat2ma0825:

If you go to the Dollar Store or Dollar Tree you can get a TON of stuff for next to nothing.  I also like to go to Family Dollar and Dollar General in the Fall when all their summer stuff is on sale.  Last year I got a total of 5 gallons of bubble mix for $3.00. 

bellarose1230
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:06 AM
no but i like the idea
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhyne
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Yep, I keep a peacock bag in my trunk with sunscreen, first aid kit, snacks, extra diapers, wipes, bug spray, jump rials, bubbles, frisbee, football, chalk, and an extra change of clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.V.Hawkwind
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:08 AM

No, I just keep all the in my car. Like sand toys and balls.

Tiffany3949
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:08 AM

no but the park is around the corner and my son is too young for most of those toys. He is going to be a year tommrow. (yay

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)