Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This Stinks!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:13 AM
  • 0 Replies

I had plans to begin cleaning out my storage room today but thanks to banging my knee on the coffee table this morning those are null and void. Normal people bang their knee and rub it and move on, not me, I have bad knees, there is a gap between my knee cap and the joint so if I hit it or bend in just the right way it dislocates itself. Sometimes it is out of place for just a second and just gets sore and swells for a bit, other times it stays out and I have to force it back in, luckily the kids were already in school when this happened, it would probably have freaked them out seeing it, not a pretty picture. Anyway it took a bit to get it back and the longer it takes and more finagling it endures the more swollen and painful it is, I can't really put any weight on it right now so I am confined to the couch icing every 15 minutes hoping it gets better before I have to pick up the kids. It would probably help if I didn't have to make my way to the freezer myself for the ice but hey I have no choice. I can't imagine the problems I'll endure when I am older. I could get it fixed but both knees are the same so I'd be out of commission for 4 to 6 weeks, impossible.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)