Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is STRONG (weak) enough to DEMAND (beg for) attention...

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:48 AM
  • 11 Replies

I'm bored at work, turning 26 in a month...feeling old and frumpy. 

Who wants to talk...lol.  Don't be afraid of my stellerness.

No, really...please?

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TennesseesSuga
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:49 AM

i feel frumpy today also :-)

1likeme
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:51 AM
You should revamp your wardrobe. That was about the same time I went through a pretty awkward phase. I was to old to keep shopping at certain stores but still to young for the misses section.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaLoopy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Oh, wish I could.  I tried dressing up today for work...now I just feel silly. 

lol...I've gotten into this weird mood...knowing I'm getting older (not excatly old YET).  Lame, I know.

Quoting 1likeme:

You should revamp your wardrobe. That was about the same time I went through a pretty awkward phase. I was to old to keep shopping at certain stores but still to young for the misses section.

MamaLoopy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:55 AM

YES! I'm not alone.   :)

Quoting TennesseesSuga:

i feel frumpy today also :-)

stefvan
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Old?  LOL  I'll be 40 this year and I'm nowhere near old.  You're still a baby!  Eat some chocolate or something and make yourself feel better.

MandiK
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:57 AM

I feel frumpy too. I'm massively pregnant and feel like trying to look cute is pointless. Lol.

marshsmom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:58 AM

LOL, I turned 40 last month. 

Quoting stefvan:

Old?  LOL  I'll be 40 this year and I'm nowhere near old.  You're still a baby!  Eat some chocolate or something and make yourself feel better.

MamaLoopy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:59 AM

lol, I know, honestly I feel older than I am.  I've always loved birthdays.  You get to celebrate the most important day in your life (seeing as no other days would matter if you've never been born ;) ) I think it has to do with my oldest going into 1st grade next year. 

Sooo....about that chocolate....?  Wanna hand some over?

Quoting stefvan:

stefvan
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Sorry - all I have is pretzels at my desk. 

Someone send this lady some chocolate!!!

Quoting MamaLoopy:

lol, I know, honestly I feel older than I am.  I've always loved birthdays.  You get to celebrate the most important day in your life (seeing as no other days would matter if you've never been born ;) ) I think it has to do with my oldest going into 1st grade next year. 

Sooo....about that chocolate....?  Wanna hand some over?

Quoting stefvan:

MamaLoopy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:01 AM

My youngest, who is 4 asked me this morning if I had a baby in my tummy.  

I'm not pregnant...

Self esteem went running for the door.  No more tanks and skinny jeans for me!!  lol

Quoting MandiK:

I feel frumpy too. I'm massively pregnant and feel like trying to look cute is pointless. Lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)