Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I finally did it! long, but i needed to vent. sorry.

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:54 AM
  • 8 Replies

I told STBXH off.

a little background of us... We started dating at 16, got pregnant at 17, married at 18, moved several different times between nevada and idaho. Have 2 boys together, he started abusing me(mentally, physically, and sexually.) had DS#1 end of nov. 07, got pregnant(not by my choice..) early jan 08, he started cheating on me with who i thought was my best friend, we moved in to her parents house because he lost his job due to his own stupidity. he kicked me and our 7 month old out on the streets(i was 6 months pregnant). i lived with my cousin for a month before moving back to nevada(home state) had DS#2 beggining of oct 08. was homeless and jumping from house to house because i had no money, no family, nothing. met a nice couple who took me and my kids in, helped us out a great deal. started getting divorced, he refused to sign papers, would call every 5- 5 1/2 months so i couldnt file abandonment. then decided he wanted a divorce, now hes saying the courts never got my papers(which i sent them!)

now to where i finally told the POS off!

he messaged me on facebook and this is how our convo went:

Dusty ***** April 13 at 7:16am  
Can you tell xavior I'm proud of hem and I miss hem and Patrick and I love them I also wanted to know what the device would cost in Nevada

Stephanie *** April 13 at 7:17am
what the divorce would cost in nevada? IDK, why?

Dusty ***** April 13 at 7:48am  
Cuz if it cheaper there I'm thanking of doing it there

Stephanie *** April 13 at 7:55am
well IDK, i would have to call the courts, i think we have to go threw Emmett because that's where we were married.. And please keep in mind that you choose not to be in the boy's life. Remember, i gave you an option, to either call no less than once a week, or don't even bother trying, and you never called back. They know my boyfriend as daddy, i do not want to confuse them. He is their daddy. not you. So please, remember that, they don't know who you are. So, I'm sorry but i will not be telling them that you miss them or love them. If you do not remember this conversation, i have witnesses that heard it. But i will call the courts here and find out, and let you know.

Dusty ***** April 13 at 7:58am
Ok

I feel so much better. i didnt cuss him out like i was thinking about doing. He has threatened me several times to try and get custody of my boys. which no judge in his/her right mind would give him custody! He hasnt seen Xavior(our oldest) since he was 7 months, hes now almost 3 1/2, and he has only met and seen Patrick ONE time when he was 9 months old because i took him to my grandmas memorial, which was up in Idaho.. and now Patty is 2 1/2..
But i do feel better. :) Hopefully he will leave us alone and actually get the divorce over with! I would like to put the painful memories behind me.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Crystallynn
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:05 PM

you dont have to go through where you were married.  I was married in Wisconsin, but when I moved to California- I filed there.  Just gotta look up what the laws are- I had to live in cali for 6 months before I could file there.  Good Luck!!

housfullofkidds
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:07 PM

Quoting Crystallynn:

you dont have to go through where you were married.  I was married in Wisconsin, but when I moved to California- I filed there.  Just gotta look up what the laws are- I had to live in cali for 6 months before I could file there.  Good Luck!!

Cool, thanks! Ive lived in nevada for almost 3 yrs now. I just want this done and over with.

Crystallynn
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:13 PM

You should be able to file there then-I was seperated from my ex for almost 6 years before my divorce was done- good luck  :)

housfullofkidds
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Thanks :) I just want out. lol almost 3 yrs of this is enough for me!

Maranda679
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:02 PM

I am sorry that you had to go through all of his bs but i hope you are happier now where you are in your life.. As said above you dont have to get divorced where you got married as i got married in WI and now live in Minnesota.. but i did have to live here for 6 months..

Good kuck and keep your head held high as today is a new day and tomorrow will be better..

southern_momof2
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:07 PM
Good luck and I hope everything works out for the best.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Laura1427
by ★Honey Badger★ on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Ouch.

I can't believe you told him that your BF was who his kids called daddy....and all you got back was "Ok".

Wow. Just wow.

housfullofkidds
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:46 PM

Its because he doesnt care about them. He just says crap to scare me. my kids are still very young, and really dont understand any of it.They have known my boyfriend for 2 yrs now. and they have called him daddy since we moved intogether almost 2 yrs ago. He never wanted our boys. That's ok though because we dont want him. I took him to court jan of 09 for childsupport, its taken right out of his checks, so he never sees that money. I am planning on taking him back in jan of 12 because he got a big raise at work, and never reported it.

Quoting Laura1427:

Ouch.

I can't believe you told him that your BF was who his kids called daddy....and all you got back was "Ok".

Wow. Just wow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)