Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Little Girl & Baby Boy...Share A Room??

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:02 PM
  • 21 Replies

so when me and my SO move out..we will be going to a 2 bedroom, we will have our room and then theres one left, hes already got a 2 year old he gets half the week, and we have our baby boy on the way..

Is anyone in the same situation?? how do u decorate etc?? got pictures of there room? is it a hassel? would you just keep baby in your room?? any advise? thanks!!!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunkst
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:03 PM

You could do a his/her pond theme, butterflies and ladybugs on the girl's side, bugs and frogs on the other.  I think that'd be cute.

HelloKitty86
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:05 PM
My 3 share a room. A 4 year old boy and a 3 year old girl and 17 month old girl. We just keep it neutral. Except their bedding :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-Rentsmommy06

I would do whatever theme their bedding is on the side the bed is on.

Cheeks09

that is a cute idea!! :o)  thanks!!

JordansMama2003
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:06 PM

I have seen rooms that have one theme for a boy on one side, then the other side is for a girl. It's cute!

_the.mrs_
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:06 PM

My 6yo DS shared a room with his baby sister up until this past Sunday...then we put the girls together 'cause he "didn't want no girly room!"

Cheeks09
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:07 PM

i just cant wait till we are in a big house and i have all the rooms for all our kids and can decorate them all cute... boy am i dreaming and have a long ways to go lol!!

Cheeks09
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:07 PM

Quoting _the.mrs_:

My 6yo DS shared a room with his baby sister up until this past Sunday...then we put the girls together 'cause he "didn't want no girly room!"

thats cute lol!!

afwifeandmommy3
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:08 PM
I don't believe a new baby should share a rm with a toddler. I'd put baby in my rm for a bit then do his and her themes. Mickey and Minnie. Pirates and mirmaids. Music instrument theme. Frogs and lady bugs. Monkeys. Paul Frank does boy and girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
denise3680
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:09 PM

make it into a fairytale room, her side the castle witht he princess in the tower and his side the knight in shinning armor horses and all:)  good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)