Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you dh had a stepmom . but the stepmom doesnt like your dh

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:36 PM
  • 7 Replies

Would you still have this lady as a grandma to your own child.  step grandma..  Or it would NOT matter to you one way or ANOTHER

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
km1970
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:38 PM

My dh's "step" dad didn't like him....after dh's mom died we don't have contact with him. He never treated any of dh's children as grandchildren.

Rydersmommy616
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:42 PM

BUMP!

PeytonNBella
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:49 PM

hm.. we're only dealt with step grandparents (on my side) and we have never had an issue with liking them.

It would depend on if the parent they are married to is alive and if they are accepting of their husband/wife's treatment of DH.

I do not go out of my way for people who do not like anyone of my family.

Rydersmommy616
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:01 PM

BUMP!

Rydersmommy616
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:04 PM

BUMP!

kris_81
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:24 PM
My hubbys step mom is ok I guess. Our boys are almost 3 & 6 months old. She has seen our oldest once along with his dad because they live 700 miles away. They don't make much of an effort in our lives so our boys will probably see them as strangers. Not our fault ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fallen018
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:56 PM

It depends how she treated the child. Does she acts bad towards hubby? would she do it in front of the kids? if yes then no I wouldnt have her involved if not then it wouldnt matter until she does something I wouldnt stand for.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)