Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do YOU know?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:46 PM
  • 18 Replies
I see so many women on here claim they've NEVER been cheated on...
How exactly do you know this for sure? Unless every ex was with you 24/7... there's no way right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
km1970
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:47 PM

I don't know...and I am not naive to say I've never been cheated on.

momx21980
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:48 PM

true.  I believe in my heart my ex cheated on me!  I don't think my husband now would or has ever but I don't know!  It is called trust!

pookah1203
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:49 PM
This is purely for my curiosity, to be honest. I know I have been cheated on, especially in my teen years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pookah1203
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Lol, I'm not talking about current s/o's because I'm not in the position to undermine that trust. But to say you've never been cheated on at all... no one really knows right?

Quoting momx21980:

true.  I believe in my heart my ex cheated on me!  I don't think my husband now would or has ever but I don't know!  It is called trust!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:51 PM

I know the person that he is and he would never cheat.  I also know his schedule and he has no time to be a cheater.  He works out, works at this job and comes home to be with us.  He also plays softball and sees friends, but I know he would never cheat.  It's called trust.

Lishes
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:52 PM

looking back, I'm pretty sure that I have been cheated on.

pookah1203
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:52 PM
I'm talking about exes. Not current. So many women say they've NEVER been cheated on.

Quoting spunky946:

I know the person that he is and he would never cheat.  I also know his schedule and he has no time to be a cheater.  He works out, works at this job and comes home to be with us.  He also plays softball and sees friends, but I know he would never cheat.  It's called trust.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lishes
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:53 PM

She's speaking of exes. Not your current S/O

Quoting spunky946:

Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you.

art.diva
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:55 PM

I just trust him. 

I could be a psycho-b*tch wife who gets nasty whenever he glances at another woman, and sneak around checking his phone, email, facebook, etc.  But I'm just not the jealous, suspicious type of woman.

CallMeKITTYD
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Lol yeah I laugh when I read those statements
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)