Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I seriously need help PLEASSSEEE!!!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:36 PM
  • 87 Replies

My daughters father and gf are at it again starting shit. It all started over her damn communion dress. We were supposed to meet tonight and we were gonna split the cost of everything well then his gf text me and says we're gonna get the dressed preserved and keep it here. Um what!? Im like excuse me? Says who?Shes like tim( my daughters father) wants to. Wow really, im not born yesterday. This girl acts like Mackenzie is hers!!! Its getting so outta control....Well anyways today I texted her and asked if we were meeting up or no because I hadnt heard back from them and she replies...Nope, we bought everything yesterday cause we're sick of hearing you argue!....I flipped...I called and offff course they wont answer!!! They turn the phone off! They're ridiculous. So when Friday comes to get her I guarantee I wont see her! They did this to me when my SO and I started dating 2 years ago. They didnt like the fact that I finally found a bf. They kept mackenzie and wouldnt let her come to my house! We have nothing in writing in the courts. So im trying to figure out what the hell to do now. I tried to call a lawyer an hour ago but no one has called back. Im stressing out so bad! They cant take her from me, theres nooo way. They dont even work or has had a job in over 2 years! Ughhh I cant stop crying...I need help!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chelebele05
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:39 PM

BUMP!

2lilboysmommyR
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:39 PM
Go get an emergency custody and restraining order!

That will give you time right now to get all the paper work done for custody! Go now before he does!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angie729
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Can you file for custody? Does she live with her dad?

chelebele05
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:41 PM

We have it split. She stays at her dads for a week then my house for a week. They live 10 minutes away from me and shes at her dads this week!!!

devasmom

Quoting 2lilboysmommyR:

That will give you time right now to get all the paper work done for custody! Go now before he does!

of 6, Godmother to 3 beautiful girls

cherieb10

I don't know what you can do besides hire a lawyer and fight for custody. Good luck mama.

luv_my_xiya

yep...go file for custody....doesn't seem like he is a bad dad, but you guys need to get this in writing through the courts

Quoting 2lilboysmommyR:

chelebele05
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Not a bad dad? LOL! He's drunk every day and pawns mackenzie off to his moms and grandmothers all the time. He does these "Fatherly" things because his gf tells him too to piss me off. Just like at christmas when I got her dress they went and got her another one. Hes a dirtbag. When him and his gf broke up he left mackenzie up to his grandmothers the whole week he had her until I found out and went and got her and had her for a month straighttt right through christmas and all! He didnt care!

Quoting luv_my_xiya:

yep...go file for custody....doesn't seem like he is a bad dad, but you guys need to get this in writing through the courts

Quoting 2lilboysmommyR:

chelebele05
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:50 PM

BUMP!

Mazie0723
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:50 PM

It sounds like you should go get a custody agreement. And all that moving back and forth is not good for your daughter. Also why would you let her go with him if he is a dunk and never spends time with her? You can stop him from seeing her once she is back with you if there is nothing through the courts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)