Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am FREAKING the F%#K out!!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:18 PM
  • 8 Replies

I CAN'T FIND MY WEDDING & ENGAGEMENT RINGS!!!!!!! 

I left them on my dresser with the 2 other rings I wear and when I went to put them on this morning only the 2 other rings were there!!  I've asked the hubby and my 3 yr old ds, who has a habit of touching and moving things, but they haven't seen them.  The only people other than the ones living here that have been in my room are my mom, sister and my 7 yr old dd's friend from across the street (she needed to use the bathroom and the main one was full).  I don't believe my mom and sister would have taken it and I would hate to think a 8 yr old is a theif let alone knows the value of wedding/engagement ring over 2 other gold rings.  I'm at a total loss.  I tore my room apart looking for them.  UGH!!!!!!  I'm going crazy!!!!!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
..A5HL3Y..
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Ut oh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRMomma
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Is your anniversary coming up? Maybe DH took them to have something done to them and is trying to surprise you.

Armywife2Justin
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:20 PM

I hope no one stole them and they were just moved. I also hope you find them. I remember once my daughter lost mine, and I freaked the crap out.

chalisa0
by Kim on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Go talk to the mother of the 8 year old and ask her to keep an eye out.

whoreallycares
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Did you check the draws?

What about the sinks? I know a few people to take them off before doing dishes and stuff.

I would call the nieghbor and ask may the kid moved it without understanding it was a big deal. (totally guessin)

massteria
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Whether you believe someone took it or not, you need to ask everyone who went into the room unsupervised if they know what happened to them.  An 8 year old may not know the value of something, but they can steal just as easily as someone much older.  I would ask them all, as well as move the dresser if you haven't done that yet, just in case they got knocked off and under it or something.

paper_clip
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:22 PM

This is what I would suggest too. 

Quoting chalisa0:

Go talk to the mother of the 8 year old and ask her to keep an eye out.

MamaBloom777
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:23 PM
This is what I thought immediately! If not, then just try to take a breath & forget about it for a minute & you`ll find them.

Quoting KRMomma:

Is your anniversary coming up? Maybe DH took them to have something done to them and is trying to surprise you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)