Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone here a Coach fan like me?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:03 PM
  • 14 Replies

Anyone going to go to one of their outlet stores any time soon? (Like before Monday) If so, I have a coupon for 30% off! I'll gladly share it if you're interested :)

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunkst
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:06 PM

I'm a Dooney & Bourke girl myself.

stefvan
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:08 PM

We'll be at one this weekend.  We're going to the mountains and someone told my daughter that there is a Coach outlet there.  I told my daughter not to get her hopes up because I'm not paying over $25 for any purse!  How inexpensive are the outlets?

ZelisMommy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:20 PM

I want to say about 30-40% off. But you wont get anything more than a scarf for $25 :( I dont know how old your daughter is and if she "deserves" a treat like a Coach purse (Like if she gets good grades, helps out, whateve) but they really are "worth" the money. I havent bought myself purses in FOREVER but I've had 2 Coach diaper bags. The fist went through A LOT and is still standing strong :)

Here's an example of purses you'd find - they are not this yrs season, but they'll defenitely do :)

The original MSRP is $278 & w/ the 30% coupon you could get it for right under $100 (including tax). This is a medium sized bag... I know it looks small in the pic.

MSRP$328. You can get it for like $115 (including tax)

Quoting stefvan:

We'll be at one this weekend.  We're going to the mountains and someone told my daughter that there is a Coach outlet there.  I told my daughter not to get her hopes up because I'm not paying over $25 for any purse!  How inexpensive are the outlets?

Zombiatarian
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Not really.  I prefer leather Dooney and Bourke purses.

haleyleedy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:22 PM
I go to the coach outlet every month. I love it my 9 year old sd has a wristlet and so does my 2 year old dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JordansMama2003
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:23 PM

No, because they are ugly.     Sorry, just wanted to be obnoxious.

I like Kathy Van Zealand or whatever her name is.... I have a purse I have been eyeing.

LilGina
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:24 PM

I just bought a super cute  coach bag off ebay brandnew I paid 130 plus 9.99 shipping its a 359 dollar bag. Its white and brown leather I love it

ZelisMommy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:24 PM

How cute is that! LOL.. I can imagine her trying to put her little toys in it, LOL

Do you get coupons via email for the outlets?

Quoting haleyleedy:

I go to the coach outlet every month. I love it my 9 year old sd has a wristlet and so does my 2 year old dd.

haleyleedy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:25 PM
I get them in the mail , mothers day one 30 percent off,pluss 10 percent military discount(its like 5 min from base)

Quoting ZelisMommy:

How cute is that! LOL.. I can imagine her trying to put her little toys in it, LOL

Do you get coupons via email for the outlets?

Quoting haleyleedy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echoishername
by Misty on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:25 PM

I'd like the coupon! I love Coach and own several.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)