Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pink eye ???

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:18 PM
  • 8 Replies

I have never had it in my life but a little bit ago my eye ball started hurting feels like there is something in it..so i used eye drops and it burned a little bit.. now my eye is getting like a little bit of stuff comming from them.. What is the first signs of pink eye.. I dont feel like looking it up and thought this would be faster.. If it is still hurting or gets worse im gonna go to the doc but wanted to see if yall had an idea what the first signs are..

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:19 PM

bump

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:23 PM

dang it .. Yall gonna make me look it up??? Help a momma out..LOL I SUCK at google and will probably find a wrong article about my eye is gonna shrivel up and fall out..

Rena1999
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:24 PM

sounds like pink eye. make an appt with an eye doctor, not a regular doctor, it will be quicker and a better diagnosis!

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:25 PM

dang thats what i was afraid of..

Quoting Rena1999:

sounds like pink eye. make an appt with an eye doctor, not a regular doctor, it will be quicker and a better diagnosis!

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:29 PM

BUMP!

PatriotsFan12
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:31 PM

If you wake up in the morning with your eye crusted over then it's more than likely pink eye.  Make an appt with either your doc or eye doc and they will prescribe you drops!!!  It may also be due to allergies!!!

MrsHubler
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:31 PM

sounds exactly like pink eye.  my daughter just got over it and that is what happened with her.

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:15 PM

dang.. Im hoping its just allergies or a stye..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)