Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you sure you want to wear a two-piece?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:30 PM
  • 142 Replies

In your opinion... how do you feel about not really thin women wearing a two piece swim suit? AND NOT one that covers the stomach... like a tankini.... regular two pieces. How big is too big to wear a two piece? Do you think they are only for the stick then or a little meat is okay? Okay anyone any size can wear one? Okay now... what about stretch marks or lose skin? If a woman is a decent size to wear a two piece do you think if she has stretch marks she shouldnt wear one? If you saw a stranger in public that had stretch marks or was too big to be in a two piece how would you feel?

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PatriotsFan12
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:31 PM

I don't tend to judge what others wear.  If I don't like what I see then I won't look.

mamacifuni
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:32 PM

I don't believe anyone should wear one ever

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:32 PM

to each their own but if i was a bigger girl i wouldnt do it.. Im not very big and still will not wear a 2 piece in public.. I have a tankini top and the bottoms look like a skirt..

HomeSweetHome77
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:33 PM

yep!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Quoting PatriotsFan12:

I don't tend to judge what others wear.  If I don't like what I see then I won't look.

3xangel
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Quoting PatriotsFan12:

this

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:34 PM

It doesnt really bother me any body type. I personally wouldnt wear one anymore but thats just me. If someone if confident to wear one then more power to them!

Jemmy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:34 PM
This...

I took my son the beach one day and there was a rather large lady in a 2 pc. She was comfy and having a good time it seemed. That's all that matters.

Personally, you'll be lucky to see me in shorts. Haha never a bathing suit of any kind!

Quoting PatriotsFan12:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Samanthamommy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:36 PM

I personally WANT to wear one. But I won't because of the loose skin/stretch marks I've got.

To each their own though. If I don't like what someone else wears it's not really any of my business...

NevaehAndAjsMom

bump

smorris4664

I don't know! my youngest just turned 6 months old and I have stretch marks on my legs and i have a little extra skin (I used to weigh 110 before the baby so i was pretty skinny) and i've been debating the same thing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)