Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant Mariah Carey Poses Nude Again—With Naked Nick Cannon Holding Her Breasts! . wth???????????? PIC ADDED . EDIT

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:31 PM
  • 262 Replies

Poll

Question: was this pic too graphic ?

Options:

yes

no

i wouldnt pose like that for a mag !

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 534

View Results

SERIOUSLY , im too freaking shock that she'd do something like that ..... him holding her breasts was just too much , next thing will be him holding her crotch .....

funny how they would denied all the pregnancy rumors and end up like this !

pathetic !

edit :

what i reffered to pathetic was not nick nor mariah , but the pose chosen ...... i think is a very personal pose that only should be seen my themselves or close family members .....

i find it too personal to be in a mag cover .... but i guess they are doing it as well for the $$$ that they'll get for it ! is cool . more money to provide for their kids : )

shes known for beign a diva and i could have thought that she was gonna do a more girly , femenine or pose that resembles her personality ....imo ....... her first cover was really cute and i dont know why people made a big deal out of it ..... this one on the other hand , is too "reveling " .... he could have grabbed her belly . not her boobs ! .. and sure , theyre a married couple .... but there are things that even married couples should keep in the privacy of tehir bedroom ! 

and i think a pregnancy news should be shared when the couple involved are ready to or desire to share the big news .... but my comment was meant to be as be like " they kept their pregnancy secret hidden for so long ... i cant imagine how they did it because is hard not to want to shout it to the world ...... i dont know howto explain it .... lol .... but i am really happy taht they are being blessed with twins after they struggled to conceive and went thru a miscarriage ! 

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:32 PM

I wish I looked that beautiful when I was pregnant.

haleyleedy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:33 PM
They are a married couple who struggled with fertility and are happy with a pregnancy. That is no more distastefull than other ones on here i have seen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma-flynn

I'm sure it's been very edited.  

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Phenomemom

Bwahahahaha. I find the naked, pregnant, husband/baby daddy holding the belly/breast, etc. pics hilarious no matter who does them. Cheesetastic.

poshkat
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:34 PM

im happy for her but ENOUGH ALREADY. we get it, you are super in love, super happy, super pregnant but ENOUGH ALREADY. enjoy your time being pregnant and being super happy in your perfect relationship PRIVATLY.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:34 PM

Probably but no different than normal people who wear two inches of make up to go out.  Silly girl.... they could edit the hell out of me i'd still not look remotely close to that.  LMAO. 

Quoting momma-flynn:

I'm sure it's been very edited.  

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Mena929
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:34 PM

She is gorgeous. I think that pic is beautiful.

ILive4This

eh....I guess if I had little kids, I wouldn't want them seeing this on the newsstand...but otherwise, I don't care.

PatriotsFan12

I find it to be very cheesy looking...Celebs or not!!!

art.diva
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:35 PM

I wouldn't say its too graphic, but it does look a little trashy.  Honestly though, I think the design layout of the cover is what makes it look trashy.  And the lighting of the picture doesn't help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)