Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HCG Diet????

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:46 PM
  • 14 Replies

What is this, how does it work and does it, in fact, work?  I heard about it on the radio but they didn't really elaborate and of course, they were selling something so they weren't going to add any horrible side effects.  

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
love_my_family
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:35 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rocknrollgirl70
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:36 PM
I know it's a 500 calorie a day diet... It seems really unhealthy to me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvmygirls1406
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:37 PM
Anytime someone eats 500 calories a day, they will lose weight. It is not healthy though.
kathysclown
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:38 PM

It is 500 calories of cetain types of food.  You also take drops under your tongue.  It does work,=...you lose  2-4 pounds a day.  I lasted 4 days and lost like 12 poinds, I was STARVING!!!

Quoting rocknrollgirl70:

momofone221
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:39 PM
I have not tried it, but apparently you take HCG drops and only eat 500 calories a day. In those 500 calories, it must be healthy food. No junk. People have lost a lot of weight doing this. Not sure that its healthy though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofone221
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:40 PM
Where did you buy your drops and how much were they. I thought I saw them for 150 a bottle?

I imagine you were starving lol.

Quoting kathysclown:

It is 500 calories of cetain types of food.  You also take drops under your tongue.  It does work,=...you lose  2-4 pounds a day.  I lasted 4 days and lost like 12 poinds, I was STARVING!!!

Quoting rocknrollgirl70:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sirenabella
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:57 PM

It's not healthy and cost a lot. 

1stTimeMama2010
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:00 PM
You can get the drops on amazon.com for $18 for 30-45 day supply (one bottle) my family is doing it and it works. WELL! They said it's hard because the food intake you're allowed is very slim. That being said I'm going to try it. I've been battling my weight since my son was born.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
metalhealthmom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:00 PM

bump! i wanna know. 

kathysclown
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Sorry...just saw this.  I bought them from a friend who became a rep for them.  Honestly, you can go on the diet without the drops.  I paid about $75, but I went in with  friend who was getting a 50% off because she had purchased before.  So it was 300 total, but with 50% off then we split the 150, so yeah, it is really expensive.

Quoting momofone221:

Where did you buy your drops and how much were they. I thought I saw them for 150 a bottle?

I imagine you were starving lol.

Quoting kathysclown:

Quoting rocknrollgirl70:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)