Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Nerve of Some People

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:50 PM
  • 26 Replies

So yesterday we had a company here cleaning our backyard (dog poop) and they come twice a week.  I have never had an issue with them until my neighbor came over to inform that they watched the guy empty his ashtray in front of my house....Sure enough a whole pile of cig butts .  I called and complained to the owner/manager and he said he would have the guy come back to pick it up and then he apologized profusely!!!  Today the guy shows up and is smoking a cigarette while picking up the butts then gets back in the work truck and flips the cig he was smoking in my yard while I was standing there!!!!!  I can't believe people are so rude and have zero respect for people and their property!!!!  Okay my vent is over for today!!!!!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QueenBeeJD
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Sorry, people suck.  Odd, but the title of your post is my fb status from yesterday, bc I babysit and had a mom go bitchasscrazy bc I wouldn't keep her sick kid.

Oh, and I didn't know you could hire someone to clean up dog poop in your yard! I have two huge dogs who, well, you know. nevermind.

Kodysmommy928
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:52 PM

I hope you called the company back and asked for that guy not to return.

Screenname4u
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:53 PM

Wow... talk about RUDE! I would be hiring a new company or calling the owner AGAIN and telling him to never send that ass to my house again

PatriotsFan12
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:54 PM

I just called and left a message with the secretary to have the boss call me....

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

I hope you called the company back and asked for that guy not to return.

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:54 PM

Oh gawd, I'd be calling again. That guy needs to be fired for being so stupid.

.kk.
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:54 PM

Unbelievable! People are pigs!

mom_dl6
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:55 PM

wow big jerkass! i'd have called the comp again makes them look bad.

lifeisboog

I would call them back and tell them. I bet they will fire his rude ass. That is ridiculous.

mallowcup17

wow, ya they wouldnt be coming back unless i knew that they guy wasnt going to be there. thats ridiculous. 

Samanthamommy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:56 PM

I would call the company again and explain you saw him do it. They probably don't want to employ someone with that little respect for personal property if they want to keep clients.

Tell them you want a different employee on the job.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)