Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weird headache...

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:44 PM
  • 4 Replies

i get migraines, but what i have right now, i have never had before. i have had this headache going on two weeks. it does not hurt in the tension or sinus places. it doesnt hurt in a certain area, it just hurts, like its the center of my brain or something. when it first appeared, my sense of smell turned horrible. its ok now. my neck hurts, like the back of my kneck, on my hairline, around there. and my head burns. its a burning type of headach. i have no fever. i am extremely tired and weak, and i get kinda out of it sometimes. i dunno......yeah, i will go to the doc, if i can get an appointment, but i was just wondering if yall have had this before??

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
southernjess3
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:48 PM

BUMP!

whitneyeliza08
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:49 PM

not sure, i get migraines too, but that doesnt sound like a migraine. heres a bump!

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:14 PM

I've never had a headache that long . . . has it been continuous? 

I hope you feel better soon!

babybull0601
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Maybe you pinched a nerve in your neck or your head?  I had a pinched nerve, strained neck muscle that caused caused my migraine to be horrible.  I went to the ER they did a CT scan nothing showed out of ordinary went to a neurologist took almost 2 months to get to see one. By that time it cleared up a bit where it only hurt if I moved around and didn't rest my neck. But it sounded close to what you described not in the same places but close to those areas.  Hope you feel better soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)