Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Job Question... ?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:01 PM
  • 7 Replies

I have, what i think is a job interview tomorrow... i already did an assessment and apparently, I passed (or else they wouldnt have called right? lol)

but they had me print out a bunch of paperwork, which includes a direct deposit form, Form w-4 (taxes?), etc...

Does that mean that I'm hired, as long as the background check comes back okay? or is this standard stuff?

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:02 PM

the only times that I have had to print out those forms or fill them out was when I was hired.  So I don't know, but it does sound favorable.  Good Luck tomorrow, and come back to update us please :)

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:06 PM

also-- in the beginning of the conversation, she said that she wanted to meet with me to go over everything, then told me to print out this, what to bring, etc. she didn't say that she'd like to schedule an interview or anything like that... not sure if i'm reading into it. omg! i'm so excited-- and scared! its been almost 3 years since i've had a job! (just graduated a few weeks ago, with a degree fit for this career! eek!)

momma-flynn
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:08 PM

that sounds promising. i've only done that paperwork when i was hired, never before. good luck! 

mousehouser
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:09 PM
It depends where the interview is. If it's some kind of recruitment company like manpower etc, it's standard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thatgirl70
by Carin on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:13 PM

Hmm, only had to do that paperwork when I was hired, so could be a good possibility. Good luck!

Jenni85
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:16 PM
Quoting Kmakksmom:

the only times that I have had to print out those forms or fill them out was when I was hired.  So I don't know, but it does sound favorable.  Good Luck tomorrow, and come back to update us please :)

easinpc
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)