Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My DH drives me crazy!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

He slowly got ready to take my DD to Karate, I swear he did it on purpose hoping if he took long enough he wouldn't have to take her.  Calls me five minutes after they leave telling me its my fault they won't make it on time.

Ten minutes later I get a text stating "thanks a lot now I got pulled over"  I burst into tears immediately.  Five minutes later a text stating "I'm just kidding" 

I'm so tense all the time with all I have going on that it just put me over the edge at that moment.  He knows I'm often tense and stressed out lately due to a lot going on, so why do that to me?  I know he's a man, so on and so forth, but just a few months ago he got a two tickets, one for speeding, one for passing in the wrong lane while speeding, that thanks to my grandfather we were able to pay for a lawyer and get them dropped to non-moving violations.

I know I don't post often, and this isn't drama, but I needed to vent a little so thanks for letting me.

Lilypie - (bdl5)

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
saraface5383
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:03 PM
Ugh I hate when they do shit just to piss us off and think its sooo huhlarious! Sometimes I just want to shake him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LysNVantesMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Quoting saraface5383:

Ugh I hate when they do shit just to piss us off and think its sooo huhlarious! Sometimes I just want to shake him!

I literally burst into tears when I got the text!  I thought he was serious!  Now he's texting me telling me he just won't ever joke with me anymore because I got upset.  So because I got upset thinking you were for real, you'll never joke with me again?  Certain jokes that aren't so serious are totally different!  HE's the type where its one extreme or the other with everything he does, and I can't stand it.  A nice middle ground would be wonderful!

Lilypie - (bdl5)

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:24 PM

hugs

poppys_mommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:26 PM

Ugh.  Sorry.  Hope he gets it a little now!

LysNVantesMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2011 at 7:12 AM

LOL, he got mad at me for getting upset!  Men are ridiculous!  I have to think of a good one to get him back for this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)