Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!! Tmi possibly Update

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

Someone please help me! I need home remedies for a bladder infextuon. I cant go to the doctors because I dont have the 30 dollars for a copay. Just drink lots of water and cranberry juice and pee as muxh as I can is what ive thought of... Anything else I can do? Also does to much sex cause a bladder infection?

Thanks ladies

UPDATE- I got my dad to give me some money. I didnt have to go in to see a doctor. They just had me do a pee culture thing and gave me some antiboitics. They said if they dont work to call back after the 3 days. Hopefully they work though. Thanks ladies

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sirenabella
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:36 PM

1/2 tsp of baking soda in 8 oz of water 4 times a day for 4 or 5 days. Drink lots of water. To find other ideas just google home remedies bladder infection. 

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:08 PM

There is an over the counter med I take called AZO I take for urinary infections.

kaitalynn
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:12 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tisha1115
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:32 PM

if you don't go see the doc now while it's only a bladder infection it will spread to your kidneys. That can make you go into kidney failure if you ignore it to long. You have to get an antibiotic to get rid of a bladder infection!

HomeSweetHome77
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:38 PM

go to the pharmacy and buy something called AZO .. they have one for urinary tract (bladder infections) and one for yeast infections..

to be honest, id go to a clinic if i were you. majority of the time you will need an antibiotic. you dont want the infection to spread to your kidneys God forbid

HomeSweetHome77
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:39 PM

oh and you can buy cranberry pills at the pharmacy as well.

teresa06
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:47 PM
Like I said I have no money for the doctors... Ive gotten rid of bladder infections this way before. I just wanted to see if there was anything else I could use along with wat im doing.

Quoting Tisha1115:

if you don't go see the doc now while it's only a bladder infection it will spread to your kidneys. That can make you go into kidney failure if you ignore it to long. You have to get an antibiotic to get rid of a bladder infection!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)