Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you know you were pregnant after the first pregnancy?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:33 PM
  • 25 Replies

Just curious.  After DS I was sure I would know before testing but with DD it felt like my period was coming and I only tested because we were TTC.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyLady
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:34 PM

I knew before testing with all four of my pregnancies, and we were actively TTC each time.

jella31
by Angela on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:36 PM
With the first the thought didn't cross my mind till I was a week late. With the second i knew a week before j was due
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemama810
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:37 PM

No. I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst, but it was just DD LOL

Mommy2ZOEBETH
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:37 PM

With my first I was puking my guts up at 3 weeks,with my second, I had a light period for the first 4 months and didnt know I was pregnant.

havenshalo
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:38 PM
My second i knew i was pregnant. My third i went to the ER because i thought i had a kidney stone, that kidney stone is now running around flushing my makeup down the toilet ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennifert06
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Second one missed period

Third one missed period

MikeysMom51108
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:40 PM

First one I only took a test cause my husband was sure I was pregnant, and I was sure I wasn't.

With my second, I knew before testing or missing a period. I was smoking one day (didn't smoke during my pregnancies once I knew) and I got really sick. I knew right then that I was pregnant.

We weren't trying either time.

Sirenabella
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Yes, I knew at about 2 1/2 weeks both times. The 1st time we were ttc. The 2nd time was a surprise but I felt the same as the first so I took a test and sure enough I was. 

evansmom0524
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:42 PM

My Grandmother's doctor's thought my Mom was a tumor!

Quoting littlemama810:

No. I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst, but it was just DD LOL

3earthangels
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:42 PM
I would of never suspected it. The only reason I found out I was pregnant was because I was having pain. I thought my overian cysts had returned since that is a known side effect of the Paraguard IUD. Turned out DD1 was pushing the arm of the IUD into my tube, causing the pain. I was about 10 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)