Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thieves suck (lots of cursing). UGH...there is more!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:35 PM
  • 23 Replies

I fucking HATE a god damned thief. HATE. I went to 7-11 real quick. Dropped my wallet between where I parked and the front door...maybe five feet distance. I was in the store for about ten seconds when I realized I dropped it. Went out to pick it up and it was GONE. 

After the fact, someone at the gas pumps told me they saw someone pick something up off the ground and take off on foot when he saw me freaking out upset. I saw the woman he was talking about and thought she was shady, but I didn't confront her before because I didn't want to just accuse a complete stranger of stealing my shit. After he said he saw her pick it up, I tried to go after her to get it back, but the stupid bitch was long fucking gone. She's lucky too. Frankly, and I know it's not the most mature response, I would've beat her ass. We work fucking hard and we struggle to survive. She had enough money for a bag full of beer but still felt the need to steal from me...who has three kids to feed. A hundred and twenty bucks PLUS my husband's ID and a copy of his social were in that wallet. Even though the money IS a big deal to us, I am more concerned about my husband's stuff.

I swear to Christ, I fucking give up on finding good in people. I caanot even fathom finding a wallet outside the door of a facility and not taking it to lost and found. But, then again, I'm not a ridiculous thieving piece of fucking scum. I plan to go back tomorrow to get the surveillance video and hopefully, if she's a regular, find her sorry ass and press charges.

So pissed off.

And my husband just remebered that he put his wedding ring in the wallet pocket today while he was at work. So, the wedding ring is gone too. That just makes me horribly sad. I hate this.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CallMeKITTYD
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:37 PM
Yeah I hate people who steal like that! They need to go off n die somewhere
..trash!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytoeandb
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:39 PM

That sucks!  I swear someone stole the sweater I dropped at Wal-Mart.  I went right back and it was GONE.  I even checked back a few days later.  Blech!

Phenomemom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:41 PM

The fucking bitch watched me looking for it in tears.

Quoting CallMeKITTYD:

Yeah I hate people who steal like that! They need to go off n die somewhere
..trash!

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:41 PM

Oh gosh, sorry that happened. People can be rotten. She could have easily taken the wallet inside and reported she found it. Loser bitch needs her ass kicked. I can't stand a thief either. Hope you get it back, good luck.

Phenomemom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:50 PM

I'm sure we won't get it back, but I would love for her to at least get caught. The thought of her getting away with it makes me even more angry than her actually stealing it.

Quoting night.magic:

Oh gosh, sorry that happened. People can be rotten. She could have easily taken the wallet inside and reported she found it. Loser bitch needs her ass kicked. I can't stand a thief either. Hope you get it back, good luck.

Phenomemom
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 8:41 AM

BUMP!

Pink_Sunshine
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 8:57 AM

Thats so disgusting, people have almost always returned my stuff, im sorry that happened to you.

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Apr. 14, 2011 at 9:00 AM

And it will cost you to replace drivers license etc, if that was in your wallet too. Damn thieves are assholes.

Quoting Phenomemom:

I'm sure we won't get it back, but I would love for her to at least get caught. The thought of her getting away with it makes me even more angry than her actually stealing it.

Quoting night.magic:

Rylan2009
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 9:05 AM

I know how you feel! My ex sister in law stole $120.00 from me (she denies it of course) the reason i know it was her is because she steals everything. At a local walmart she is closely watched because they know that she steals things from them. . .it's really sad, especially when its supposed to be a friend that steals

SunShineMoMM
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 9:09 AM

call ur banks and the credit beurous. put his ss# on alert. make a police report and hand the security video over to police. this is so wrong and im so sorry. Also check around at local pawn stores for hubbys ring.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)