Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel so guilty

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:53 PM
  • 17 Replies
I had a fairly severe asthma attack yesterday. My asthma has gotten worse since we got out dog- but yesterday it was really bad.
On to the part I feel guilty about. We have decided to leave Ginny outside from about 9 in the morning until about 7 at night. She isnt alone. I am a SAHM and the kids go out there on and off all day to play.
I guess this sounds silly LOL- just wanted to get it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WhitleyLyles
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:56 PM
bump
no one cares
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:57 PM
I know there are atleast 50 people present in the forum... geesh I saw the attendance post!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:57 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TNmom2three
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Don't feel bad. You do what you have to do. Around here most dogs live outside not in.

barefootncrazy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:59 PM

I hope you feel better. My dogs would rather be outside and I live in hot Florida. Oh and my name is Ginny lol!

lupe_wheeler
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:59 PM

My dog was outside alot she really liked it.I had her outside cause everytime she moved a layer of dog hair came off.

jordansmomma06
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:00 PM

that really sucks! Our dog stays outside most of the day, only comes in at night. Its ok tho. You are looking out for your health.

I mean what if it got out of control? I have asthma too, so I know that when problems start, they start! Your dog would understand.lol.

And IDK where you live but the weather is getting nicer outside, and its good for the dog. and the kids.lol.

WhitleyLyles
good. So I am not a mean mommy to my dog LOL
She likes it outside but she still sits at the patio doors whining every few minutes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristy0833

eh my dog is a outside dog..

babybump87
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:01 PM
Maybe get her a friend ? I know that would probably add to the problem when both are inside but it's the only thing I could think of :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)