Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ABORTION...

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:54 PM
  • 99 Replies

Poll

Question: When it comes to abortions are you....

Options:

Pro life

Pro choice

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 139

View Results

ok I have a 4 page paper to write on abortion..it is an opinion paper so I am trying to get a feel for what everyone belives in as far as pro choice or pro life, and I want to incorporate your all opinions into it. Please do not bash another for their opinion, as we all more than likely have differing opinions. I just need some other mother's opinion. Thanks ladies!! 

"Bad Girl for life!" BGC owner
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xMs.Shannax
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:57 PM

If any of you that have voted are comfortable enough can you tell me why you feel the way you do? I very much appreciate this! 

Chanelz
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:57 PM
I'm pro choice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zombiatarian
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:59 PM

I am pro-choice and could also be considered pro-abortion.  I feel in many cases it is the best choice. 

cbk_mom3
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:01 PM

I'm pro life, because I believe life begins at conception, and that abortion is taking a human life before it gets a chance to start.

raegansmom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Okay, here goes....I am pro-life.  IMO, there are plenty of ways to prevent pregnancy before, during, & even after sex without having to abort a child.  I think true accidental pregnancy is rare, irresponsibility is not.

xMs.Shannax

Interesting...why in many cases is it the best choice? I truly curious...I need as many different opinions as I can get. If for some reason you ar enot comfortable saying then feel free to PM me! Thanks! 

Quoting Zombiatarian:

I am pro-choice and could also be considered pro-abortion.  I feel in many cases it is the best choice. 

"Bad Girl for life!" BGC owner
ButterfIyMommy
I am VERY pro-life! Every baby is innocent and does deserve a chance at life. If it was concieved from a rape or something like that, I feel the baby should still be given and chance and at least placed for adoption. I just don't see a reason to kill an innocent life unless there are medical problems that would make it a better option.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bananahammock1
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:03 PM
Im prolife. I feel that abortion is murder.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xMs.Shannax
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Thank you all so much!! I am planning on putting my "research" together tomorrow so I hope I can get more opinions. 

sixwasenough4me
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Quoting raegansmom:

Okay, here goes....I am pro-life.  IMO, there are plenty of ways to prevent pregnancy before, during, & even after sex without having to abort a child.  I think true accidental pregnancy is rare, irresponsibility is not.

THIS!! I also feel that abortion is MURDER!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)