Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to b slap the school pictures people

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:58 PM
  • 39 Replies
I am so beyond feed up with the picture people at my kids school. Heck even the school. Apparently they think money is falling out my butt. When they had class pics got a 2 day warning. So I had 2 days to come up with 15 dollars okay no big deal. But today the kids bring home the order form for regular pictures. The prices are ridiculous for just one picture is 12 dollars. So for 3 kids is 36 dollars. The money is due tomorrow. If you dont buy them by tomorrow even though the order form came in today you get charged another 5 dollars. It is in between payday right now. So no money tell next week. Why do they do this. At least give the parents a couple of days to have the money they give you over night. Grrr vent over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:00 PM

I haven't paid for school pictures because they want too much $ for them. It is ridiculous.

barefootncrazy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:00 PM

sorry :( My DD isn't school age so I don't deal with any of this yet.

JBDslittlemam08
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:01 PM
Idea.

Opt out of the yearbook pic. Go to walmart and get a school style photo or whatever of each kid. Choose 4 poses and get TEN sheets for only $99.99 (when u have the money)z
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Damali0812
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:02 PM

here too we always have to pay inbetween paydays and we live paycheck to paycheck so its not like we have money just laying around somewhere

krise
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:03 PM

I haven't gotten school pictures in years. they just suck here and a good packet is 45$! I have two kids.. with that price I can go to a pro and get very nice pitures... yes, I'll do that. lol

jillbailey26
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:05 PM

You don't have to get them.  I get one a year for each kid and that's it.  

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Cheribomb
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:05 PM

yeah i don't order school pics, only the class pic.  take them to walmart for 7$ package that has MORE pics and you get to decide which pic you want. 

joymarino
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:06 PM

our school(s) work with LifeTouch and we always get between 7-14 days notice (I also have 3 in school right now).  So sorry that you are having this issue...pictures should always be a great momento...not a burden.

Join me in the fight against obesity and poverty!  I am flattening my tummy, fattening my bank account and helping other moms (and dads) do the same.  http://www.SkinnyBodyMama.com

WenisEnvy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:07 PM
Babyd0ll49
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:07 PM
i would tell them to stick it...and take my kids to get thier pictures taken...out here we can go to jc pennys or sears and sometimes its free...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)