Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter made my day...

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:50 PM
  • 8 Replies
My uncle passed away this afternoon after an 8 month battle with cancer. I was obviously very upset and crying. My daughter came up to me and asked me what was wrong. I told her that my uncle went to heaven and that I am sad. A tear rolled down her cheek and she said "that is very sad mom. But you know what??? You will always have me and I am your best friend." She then threw her arms around me and gave me a very long, very much needed hug! <3. What are some things your kids have done to melt your heart?
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2011 at 2:48 AM

What a sweetie!

socaljess
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 2:50 AM

I don't have any stories yet. I am pregnant with my first. I am looking forward to these moments...how precious

CafeMom Tickers
whitneyeliza08
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 2:50 AM

my nephew once saw me crying (cant remember why) but he came over, sat in my lap, then starting wiping my face with his favorite blanket telling me "shh, it'll be ok." it was too cute!!!

whitneyeliza08
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 2:51 AM

this too!!!

Quoting socaljess:

I don't have any stories yet. I am pregnant with my first. I am looking forward to these moments...how precious

LCG83
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 2:52 AM
Awww that's so sweet!!!! Sorry for your loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tori_S
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 2:53 AM
Awww!
Plus this lol

Quoting socaljess:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
windchime33
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 2:54 AM

Mine always gives me a BIG smile anytime I am at my wits end.

mom2_3blessings
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 2:55 AM

AAAhhhh so sweet.... My 5 year old and I were cuddling and she kisses me and says mommy you know I will always love you even when your a grandma......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)