Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Don't Like My Husband

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:48 AM
  • 57 Replies

I don't like my husband. I love him because I'm used to him and he's my daughter's dad, but I don't like being around him. We don't fight very much but I can't stand his hands on me or kissing him.

I don't see any point in splitting up the household. He pays the bills, I take care of the house, and we both spend time with our baby. We just don't spend time adult time together or care to.

I love staying home with our daughter and don't want to put her in day care. He likes his job and makes enough to support the three of us.

So is it really that wrong to stay with him?

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Peaches.
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:49 AM

If you're happy being in a marriage where you can't stand the person you're married to, I guess there's nothing wrong with it.

mommy03021207
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:49 AM
Bump! Kinda in the same situation but I work bc he got hurt on the job
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyGiRlSaNdMe143
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:50 AM

BBUUMPP!!

sunkst
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:51 AM

Quoting .Peaches.:

If you're happy being in a marriage where you can't stand the person you're married to, I guess there's nothing wrong with it.

MommiE8983
by McLovin on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:51 AM
As long as you're happy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grapejuice88
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:51 AM

I guess the only thing wrong with it would be if another love interest came around, but I don't see that happening. All he does is work and come home and all I do is stay home with the baby. We like it that way. I guess we're boring, but we like it that way.

Quoting mommy03021207:

Bump! Kinda in the same situation but I work bc he got hurt on the job

haydsmom2007
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:52 AM

so, what? you are staying with him because you don't want to work or because you don't want to split up your family?

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:52 AM

Why the disconnect? When did it start? Surely it hasn't always been this way.

grapejuice88
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:52 AM

What's with your signature? Lol. Are you investigating me for not being totally in to my husband? Lol.

Quoting MyGiRlSaNdMe143:

BBUUMPP!!

TarotMommy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:53 AM
To each their own. If it works for you then go with it. I don't know how it will affect your child in the long run as far as growing up with the example of a loveless marriage. Children are very observant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)