Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

guess gets to stay home alone on easter?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:34 AM
  • 7 Replies
this woman right here with a sick-o we are supposed to go to hubbys aunts but there is a new baby in the family and my 4 year just started running a fevre so unless she wakes up fine in the morning i think i will just have hubby go with the other kids. even if she wakes up fine i dont know if i want to chance taking her. what would you do the baby is less then 2 months old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:47 AM

I would take her if the fever is gone and she wakes up fine. She shouldn't miss a family holiday because she was sick. Now, if she is sick when she wakes up then stay home with her.

afwifeandmommy3
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:49 AM

Quoting Caitlin10081989:

I would take her if the fever is gone and she wakes up fine. She shouldn't miss a family holiday because she was sick. Now, if she is sick when she wakes up then stay home with her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaelaasmom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:23 AM
Since a fever alone means nothing, I would take her. Unless she develops symptoms. Then I would keep her home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:15 PM
if she may be contagious i cant take her around hubbys elderly grandparents and a newborn. plus i dont like to drag my kids out when they are sick not only for others but they are much more comfrotable at home

Quoting Kaelaasmom:

Since a fever alone means nothing, I would take her. Unless she develops symptoms. Then I would keep her home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PreemieMom.2009
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:23 PM
I agree kids get fevers that mean nothing especially if it's low grade. I am not one to drag my kids out when sick etc since I have kids that are high risk as is but they get fevers and it may mean nothing not contagious in anyway.
Plus by time your showing outward symptoms such as fever, etc your past the contagious stage, that come first.
I would take her, If she doesn't have have any other outward signs of illness, she acts fine, etc. But
Your kid your choice.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

if she may be contagious i cant take her around hubbys elderly grandparents and a newborn. plus i dont like to drag my kids out when they are sick not only for others but they are much more comfrotable at home

Quoting Kaelaasmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:27 PM
since she just put herself back to bed i highly doubt shes going anywhere poor kid! being sick on hoildays stinks!!

Quoting PreemieMom.2009:

I agree kids get fevers that mean nothing especially if it's low grade. I am not one to drag my kids out when sick etc since I have kids that are high risk as is but they get fevers and it may mean nothing not contagious in anyway.

Plus by time your showing outward symptoms such as fever, etc your past the contagious stage, that come first.

I would take her, If she doesn't have have any other outward signs of illness, she acts fine, etc. But

Your kid your choice.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting Kaelaasmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:30 PM
I am sick today and so is my1 year old. Ugh... We have no family here though so we'll just be six with achother hubby and DS1.

I hope your LO gets better soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)