Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STOP!!!!! no, really!!!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:55 AM
  • 12 Replies
I have the worst bed partner in the world! He's a 2'9" child who is about to wake up on the floor!

He has got to go back to his bed!!! He just randomly started sleeping in the bed with me!

Little does he know that when we move back up to GA, he WILL be sleeping in his own bed again!

Truly! I am so sick of little toes poking into me so hard it leaves bruises, then getting hit in the face, pushed off the bed. Sheesh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
b_rod
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:58 AM
Lol so glad my kids rarely sleep in my bed. Apparently my face is a good foot rest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shesahophead
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:00 AM

I am in the exact same boat. lemme know if you find a fix because dmnit...I miss my bed.

K_Chel
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:02 AM

OHOHOH!!! Where in Ga?? We live just across the alabama line in randolph county :)

Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:05 AM

Bump

hayliedlr
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:08 AM

that is funny bc my 2 yrold thought it would be funny to camp out with mommy for the past 3 nights and tonight also

hayliedlr
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:09 AM

i have a queen size bed and i end up with a tiny peice of it.  bed hog i tell ya 

PUMPKIN1117
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:11 AM
I have a 3week old who can take over my entire queen size bed! She ALWAYS manages to wriggle towArds me no matter where I am! Lol

Quoting hayliedlr:

i have a queen size bed and i end up with a tiny peice of it.  bed hog i tell ya 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
afwifeandmommy3
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:14 AM

Quoting shesahophead:

I am in the exact same boat. lemme know if you find a fix because dmnit...I miss my bed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:15 AM
Oh no...I'm sorry. Maybe you could put a pillow in between you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayliedlr
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:16 AM

haha i can't help ya there mine is 2 and just decided that my bed is better than his lol

Quoting PUMPKIN1117:

I have a 3week old who can take over my entire queen size bed! She ALWAYS manages to wriggle towArds me no matter where I am! Lol

Quoting hayliedlr:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)